Life is really uncertain. You cannot predict what might happen next. While going for an interview, you always pray that you are selected and when you are selected, you feel extremely happy. But sometimes due to unforeseen situations, you might have to withdraw from an accepted job offer. If you are also trapped in a similar situation and you don’t know what to do then writing a formal letter is highly recommended.
Here is a sample letter to withdraw from a job offer drafted for you. Use this format example to write a personalized letter rescinding an accepted job offer.
Sample Letter to Withdraw from a Job Offer
22 B Block
Date: 12th July, 2016
ABC Finance Bank
52nd Harold Street
Subject: Rescinding accepted job offer
I would like to thank you for offering me the position of Finance Manager in your esteem organization ABC Finance Bank. I would also like to thank you for all the time spent by you and your team members with me during the complete process of recruitment. When I accepted the offer, I was very much sure about the profile and duties and responsibilities associated with it.
I would like to inform you that due to some complications on personal front, I will not be able to accept your generous offer and I will have to rescind my acceptance. With highest regard to the company and your team, I state that at present I will not be able to move ahead with the offer.
I wish ABC Finance Bank and you great success in future.
Once again, I express my gratitude towards you, for giving your time and consideration. I am hopeful that we might get to work some other time.
If you are leaving your college due to any reason, you must write an application letter for leave certificate to the authorities. This application must contain the reason because of which you are leaving the college along with requesting for leaving certificate because to take admission in any other college, leaving certificate is an important requirement.
If you don’t know how to frame such a letter then given below is a format for application letter for leaving certificate which has been designed to help you create a formal personalized draft with all the details.
Sample Application Letter For Leaving Certificate
A-42, Park Avenue Street
Date: 13th June, 216
University of ABC
Subject: Application for College Leaving Certificate.
I, Mathew Brown, am a student of Engineering in your college. I would like to inform you that I had applied for admission in Oxford University for studies and by the grace of God, I my application for admission have been accepted along with scholarship. To confirm my admission, I have to leave for London at the earliest. I would like to share with you that I will no longer be able to continue my studies with your esteem college. I was honored to be associated with your prestigious institution and I am sure you will understand that I cannot afford to miss the wonderful chance to study in Oxford that too with scholarship.
I request you to kindly issue me the college leaving certificate at the earliest so that I can move ahead with my admission process.
Thanks for your consideration and time.
1st Year, Engineering Department
There are certain organizations which recruit employees for specific time period or some specific reason or project. Whenever such a hiring is done, it is done with the help of an employee contract which consists of all the terms and conditions. It is a legal document and both the parties have the right to terminate it at any point in time by using employee contract termination letter. It must contain all important details like the effective date of termination of contract, request for return of company property and also the date on which the employee will receive his final paycheck.
If you are still not very clear about the idea of framing such a letter then refer to the sample template given below which can be used for creating a customized draft as per your need.
Sample Employment Contract Termination Letter
Date: January 30, 2015
Mr. Andrew Jackson
Human Resource Manager
ABC Corporation Pvt. Ltd.
12 Park Avenue
Mr. Sam Brown
52 Richmond Street
Dear Mr. Brown,
The purpose of writing this letter is in reference to your employee contract that is soon to expire on February 10, 2015. You have all the option to renew it at our discretion. During this period of our association, our company has been quite impressed and pleased with your working style and quality of work you have delivered. But we have decided that we will not be renewing the contract at present because the markets are really dull. Due to slow work conditions we are compelled to end the contact 3 weeks early from the actual date. Hence, your employee status with ABC Corporation Pvt. Ltd. will be terminated as of January 20, 2015.
On the last day of your employment, you will receive your last paycheck. As per the clauses stated in the contract, you will be paid for an additional one week of work but you will not be entitled to benefit pay. This amount will reflect in your final paycheck. Moreover, you will receive an e-mail stating all the other benefits and pay that you are entitled to as per the contract.
I request you to please return the company properties mentioned below, that have been in your possession, on or before January 20, 2015: laptop, LED monitor, Canon printer, mouse, keyboard, speakers, paper supplies and office stationery. From today onwards all your official ids and passwords to all client accounts will be disabled. In the coming days, you will only be involved in tasks that do not involve access to confidential information. This is something strictly professional and as per the rules of the company and has nothing to do with our confidence in you.
The company is quite impressed with your work and if you request then I will be happy to supply you with a letter of recommendation. You may ask for the same from other managers with whom you have worked in this organization. In case you have any questions then please feel free to call me at 123-45678.
I wish you all the best for future. I also invite you to stay connected with our website and apply for new contracts in future.
Other Related Post to Termination Letters
Search Sample Formats:
- Agrochemicals suppliers and manufacturies mail
- Printer Supplies suppliers and manufacturies mail
- pass probation words
- Home Furniture suppliers and manufacturies mail
- stationery mail
- pass probation but with objectives letter template
- pass probation letter
- probationary pass letter
- Some common situations that call for computer investigation are divorce wrongful termination employee internet abuse unauthorized disclosure of corporate information and other illegal internet activity
- stationary requesition letter
Letter for proof of employment is something which is needed whenever a person is applying for a bank account or applying for a new job or going for anything that demands an in-depth verification of identification. Hence, it is quite an important document and needs to be written keeping in mind all the important points so that you don’t miss out on anything important and essential.
Here are a few steps to guide you write a perfect professional letter for proof of employment which has all the important points which are a must to make it fool-proof. Let us have a look at these points which are very much essential in completing your letter.
Always Write it on Company Letterhead
Letter for proof of employment must always be written on the company’s letterhead as it marks the authenticity of the letter and makes it look official. Moreover, it contains all the contact information regarding the company.
Once you are done with greetings, the next step should involve your introduction. It should contain your name, your position in the company and your date of joining that company. This is very important as you are suppose to be explaining who you are to the recipient in a formal manner.
Duration of Association With the Company
The next step should involve the employee’s name, the date of joining of that employee with the company, his job profile or job title, his format of work i.e. part time, full time or work from home etc. All of this should be mentioned in the very first paragraph of your letter. You can also include the information on salary, if at all it is needed. This would mark the completion of basic information.
Mention the Work Duties of the Employee
The very next paragraph should contain the mention of different duties which are performed by the employee in your organization. Try and summarize all the important responsibilities and roles he is liable to perform with respect to his position in the company. If he is involved in some kind of technical job then make sure you mention his important technical duties which form an important part of the process.
Mention Your Contact Details for Queries
There are times that the organization has some doubts or questions or queries even after presenting them with the basic information. For that you must include your preferred mode of contact so that the organization can contact you with ease. You can mention your phone number or your email id for their reference.
Do Not Forget to Sign
The next and final step of writing a professional letter for proof of employment is signing the letter and putting an official company stamp on it. This is important to bring in the authenticity and make it look professional. And once you have done this, your letter it all ready to be sent.
Keep these important points in mind while writing a letter of proof for employment and make it look formal and complete in every sense.
Search Sample Formats:
Letter for employment is very necessary as it proves the authenticity that the person was employed with a certain company for a defined period of time on a defined position. This provides complete information of the candidate concerning his previous job and his working. It is a professional way of resolving any kinds of queries that the new hiring manager has about that candidate.
If you have kinds of doubts related with how to draft a professional letter for verification of employment then read below to find out the steps that you must follow to write a perfect letter.
Steps to Write a Letter for Verification of Employment
Keep these points in mind while drafting your personalized letter:
- Always start with “To Whom it May Concern”. This is the right way of beginning your letter in a formal manner.
- Keep it short and simple. Do not put any kind of unrelated and unimportant information on it. It has to be crisp.
- Include all important details like the name of the employee, his title, his salary, hours per week or part or full time format of working, date since he has been working with the company. You must not miss on any of these details or else your letter will be incomplete.
- Always end it on a pleasant note welcoming any kinds of queries regarding the candidate. Do not forget to leave your contact details so that the person can get in direct touch with you.
- Keep the tone professional and pleasant.
Sample Format of Letter for Verification of Employment
Here is a simple formal example format of a employee verification letter for your reference. Have a look at it to design your own:
Human Resource Manager,
Hilton Furniture Inc.,
124 Park Street,
Re: Verification of Employment for Susane Smith
To Whom it May Concern,
Please accept this letter as confirmation that Ms. Susane Smith has been employed with Zee Technologies Pvt. Ltd. since 01/03/2010. At present, Ms. Susane Smith:
• Holds the title of Deputy Marketing Manager
• Earns a salary of $60000, payable monthly, with an annual bonus of $ 2500
• Works on a full time basis.
In case you have any further questions or queries or you require any other additional information, please feel free to call me at 92-234-56789.
Other Related Letters
Format for Employee Verification Email to HR
Employee verification is an important process before finally recruiting any person in the company.
To: _ [Employee]
We are pleased to confirm your being employed by our firm in the capacity of ______. You will report directly to _, commencing with your start of employment on _, 19_. Your salary shall be $_ per _. You will also be covered by the standard group benefit plans and fringe benefits explained to you. For the first year vacation time shall be pro-rated, so you will be entitled to _ day’s vacation for this Year.
If you agree, this letter sets for the our understanding, please sign the enclosed copy and return for our files.
We look forward to your joining the company.
Sample / Examples confirmation of employment letter
City, State, Zip
Sub: Confirmation of Employment
We refer to our letter of job offer to you dated on ………… , which stated that your probation period will be subject to 3 months.
After the probationary period, we evaluated your performance, as well as your overall suitability with the company and its objectives, we are pleased to inform you of our intention to convert your probationary period into a confirmed employment, effective immediately.
Please review all compensation and benefits as follows:
4. Sick days
If you are agreeable with the terms, please sign the letter and return to the HR manager within a period of 5 working days.
We look forward to see you continuing your good work, and drive the company to a new height of success.
Acceptance of employment conditions : –
I hereby confirm that I accept the confirmation of employment, and that I agree with the terms and conditions as stipulated in the letter above.
Search Sample Formats:
- https://yandex ru/clck/jsredir?from=yandex ru;search;web;;&text=&etext=1883 nIf7yNsgFUxplQNQ90RCFSXaxccXedbcgsWpt3aEjc4Ssf8g9Q-0O1evCFEsP9Sp 3aff2e99e4d42091da9dea33cc31989c7c985a37&uuid=&state=_BLhILn4SxNIvvL0W45KSic66uCIg23qh8iRG98qeIXme
- https://yandex ru/clck/jsredir?from=yandex ru;search;web;;&text=&etext=1830 -jvGKjetgyeglSbBuxqjbUCbac4orOKhuM4o4bvTBgVDUsOGAFj5DgeQRcTP5Kxc b08359268a77cc8bd55cfcbf446cf6b7232d42c1&uuid=&state=_BLhILn4SxNIvvL0W45KSic66uCIg23qh8iRG98qeIXme
- https://yandex ru/clck/jsredir?from=yandex ru;search;web;;&text=&etext=1828 6F8XsvcPxL0MCdMI1QLR7ecKMv6kz-C8YlMh5j_6GOrYEebtBRjgmrEB2ClMGnm7 7ffe0500c0bbbc95afd2a51f97e8c7bd2f264b40&uuid=&state=_BLhILn4SxNIvvL0W45KSic66uCIg23qh8iRG98qeIXme
- https://yandex ru/clck/jsredir?from=yandex ru;search;web;;&text=&etext=1826 qWHhr9WNRQZ9EQQRRDNv0mbIg_oxhKSXC7fSKWFTWbkrSVqpVuRB1slxmkCvzNPq 9325c8630e75cfcc8d7e478613661c6c873a7162&uuid=&state=_BLhILn4SxNIvvL0W45KSic66uCIg23qh8iRG98qeIXme
- https://yandex ru/clck/jsredir?from=yandex ru;search;web;;&text=&etext=1826 3wNNIKc1D5J-xT_I045s9YFb-XEncRKrttdjyo4yJsDwLQjkfm8P6lT1zgw0OzIq 91e9f2f50d37d5b35757346304dbdc80e4bb2f98&uuid=&state=_BLhILn4SxNIvvL0W45KSic66uCIg23qh8iRG98qeIXme
- https://yandex ru/clck/jsredir?from=yandex ru;search;web;;&text=&etext=1824 3UKu3vblffI-fUI8Ltlm0TWaE9eEoEP3SNLHgcZf88VZeEq1IG6SdOn-kui94o5H f288acc2961cc5890552bc6d21210e73f21ff712&uuid=&state=_BLhILn4SxNIvvL0W45KSic66uCIg23qh8iRG98qeIXme
- https://yandex ru/clck/jsredir?from=yandex ru;search;web;;&text=&etext=1823 JNxkYIuvlSf5e3ZTccGoyy7J4b1D1YuAiiEN5WTiWu-mTRKFDLlTg4pcGGITntpL 0aac951776557ebd2dd2dfe769af08ad9d32e072&uuid=&state=_BLhILn4SxNIvvL0W45KSic66uCIg23qh8iRG98qeIXme
- https://yandex ru/clck/jsredir?from=yandex ru;search;web;;&text=&etext=1822 GEkzmFZCv_T-rNqdU5d6Su0asBLNhVFEBC1ba_8kYCCEp7HJDhF5KJKdMiqkRAj3 5a314a17f1da5deeb2c92c61227472f7c8a0bc87&uuid=&state=_BLhILn4SxNIvvL0W45KSic66uCIg23qh8iRG98qeIXme
- https://yandex ru/clck/jsredir?from=yandex ru;search;web;;&text=&etext=1822 g3OaEbaoFNSUcesvPDArs3gS9WCdJ3zOa8W09HYNrGDFrkrAS_NC7tMOqE0azEmJ 5a9941e09172379411ee833cae4e3d6474d014fa&uuid=&state=_BLhILn4SxNIvvL0W45KSic66uCIg23qh8iRG98qeIXme
- https://yandex ru/clck/jsredir?from=yandex ru;search;web;;&text=&etext=1821 d4KfDr98aZmhMX-X5iNZeTQj8jz2DFWqd0XCk2U6T6x9H0_wXHD6F2ufjuZMeLAz 244753091fe5a41e1ba83314b998ee1d9ef63ff4&uuid=&state=_BLhILn4SxNIvvL0W45KSic66uCIg23qh8iRG98qeIXme