Life is really uncertain. You cannot predict what might happen next. While going for an interview, you always pray that you are selected and when you are selected, you feel extremely happy. But sometimes due to unforeseen situations, you might have to withdraw from an accepted job offer. If you are also trapped in a similar situation and you don’t know what to do then writing a formal letter is highly recommended.
Here is a sample letter to withdraw from a job offer drafted for you. Use this format example to write a personalized letter rescinding an accepted job offer.
Sample Letter to Withdraw from a Job Offer
22 B Block
Date: 12th July, 2016
ABC Finance Bank
52nd Harold Street
Subject: Rescinding accepted job offer
I would like to thank you for offering me the position of Finance Manager in your esteem organization ABC Finance Bank. I would also like to thank you for all the time spent by you and your team members with me during the complete process of recruitment. When I accepted the offer, I was very much sure about the profile and duties and responsibilities associated with it.
I would like to inform you that due to some complications on personal front, I will not be able to accept your generous offer and I will have to rescind my acceptance. With highest regard to the company and your team, I state that at present I will not be able to move ahead with the offer.
I wish ABC Finance Bank and you great success in future.
Once again, I express my gratitude towards you, for giving your time and consideration. I am hopeful that we might get to work some other time.
Search Sample Formats:
- employer withdrawing job offer letter
- offer withdrawal letter
- how to withdraw from a job offer
- employer withdraw job offer letter
- sample letter withdrawing job offer
- withdrawal of offer letter
- withdrawal of job offer format
- letter to withdraw employment offer
- Employer letter to withdraw letter of offer
- withdrwal of job acceptance sampl letter
Sometimes you apply for the job and then later on when you analyze it, you realize that this is not the job you have been looking for or it doesn’t match with your experience, skills or qualifications. And then you come across a far better opportunity which comes with more benefits and attraction. In such a scenario, you find the need to withdraw consideration for a job. Make sure you do it in the right way.
Here are some steps which help you follow a formal process for withdrawing consideration for a job. Keep these in mind and you will never hamper your professional relationships.
Time to Withdraw Your Application
If you have not been selected for an interview then there is no need to withdraw from consideration as you are not a part of the race. But in case, your interview has been scheduled or it has been completed and you are waiting for results, then in that case you must inform the employer that you are not interested in this position any longer.
Withdrawing Consideration with an Email
You can send a formal email for withdrawing your consideration. Follow these two points in mind while writing the email.
- Appreciate the interviewer for his time and consideration.
- Mention why the position was not a good choice for you.
Withdrawing Consideration with a Phone Call
If you have developed good rapport with the interviewer or the HR manager who interviewed you then you can plan to inform the employer about your withdrawal of consideration over a phone call. If you plan to share this information over telephone then you must follow these points.
- Make sure that you speak directly with the same HR manager or hiring manager you interviewed you.
- Never leave messages or voicemails to share this information.
- You can even refer someone else for the profile.
- Do not forget to mention the reason for withdrawal.
Be Professional and Optimistic
It is very important for you to understand that even if you are withdrawing the consideration, you must always be at the best of your professional behavior and positive approach. Do not look into the negative aspects of the situation rather be optimistic and grateful for the opportunity you came across with. Never spoil your association with the hiring manager as you need to keep doors for future open.
Keep these points in mind and you will be able to write a formal withdrawal from consideration mail or phone call for the job you have applied.
Search Sample Formats:
- how to withdraw from consideration for a job
- withdrawal letter for employment
- how to withdraw from job consideration
- withdraw from consideration email
- withdraw from consideration
- withdraw consideration for a job
- withdarawing a job application
- letter to withdraw job consideration
- how to withdraw from a job interview
- email withdrawing from consideration