Farewell at different institutions can be for different people but certain farewells are incomplete without a chief guest. If you also need to invite a chief guest for the farewell ceremony then you must write a formal invitation letter to chief guest for farewell party. The sample formal invitation letter for chief guest is a simple invitation letter format that includes details about the event.
In this post, we bring to you the sample letter invitation chief guest for farewell ceremony along with the tips that should be kept in mind while drafting one such letter.
How to Write a Letter to Invite Chief Guest for Farewell Party
If you are wondering how to write an invitation letter to invite chief guest for farewell party then here are the tips to keep in mind:
- Include your name and the name of the institution on behalf of which you are writing this letter.
- Mention the event along with the date of the event.
- Talk about the reason you picked that persona as the chief guest.
- Include the person to send a formal confirmation in the end.
Invitation Letter to Chief Guest for Farewell Ceremony/Party
Apex Business School
Date: September 16th, 2021
Mr. Richard Black
Banking and Investment Solutions
Sub: Invitation Letter to Invite Chief Guest
I, Allen Broad, am writing this letter on behalf of Apex Business School, London, to request your presence as chief guest at the farewell ceremony of our final year management students. The event has been planned to be held at our college auditorium on September 30th, 2021. Your honorable presence would be highly inspiring for the students as it will give them an opportunity to listen to someone as experienced and knowledgeable as you.
You are requested to kindly send a reply to confirm your presence so that we can finalize the event accordingly.
Apex Business School
Other Related Invitation Letter
Invitation Letter to Employees of Company for Friendly Cricket or Football Match
Invitation Letter for Schengen Visa
Invitation Letter for Tourist Visa for Sister
Invitation letter for Visitor Visa for Parents
Letter from Employer for Visa Purpose
2nd Interview Invitation Letter
Annual Dinner Invitation Email to Staff
Employee Get Together Invitation Letter
Invitation Letter for Tourist Visa for Brother
Team Building Meeting Invitation Email
Employee Get Together Invitation Letter
Invitation Letter for Annual Staff Party
Office New Year Party Invitation Letter to Employees
In case you have been punished with a penalty for some wrong action at work then you can always write a request letter for cancellation of penalty in case you feel that you have a strong case to put forward. There is no harm in putting across your side of the story by using penalty waiver request letter sample if you have a strong reason behind your actions.
In this post, we have come up with a sample letter waiver of penalty for reasonable cause. You can use this template for request to remove the penalty to create a customized one.
Format for Requesting to Remove Penalty Imposed On You
54, Richmond Villas
Date: September 02, 2021
Mr. Simon Smith
Sub: Request Letter to Waive Penalty
I am writing this letter in response to your letter dated August 17th, 2021 bearing subject “Imposition of the penalty” because of my absence from work on August 14th, 2021.
I would like to put across that I had met with a small accident on that day while coming to office and that’s the reason I could report to work but I had informed my team leader, Mr. Jack Brown, as soon as I was in a condition to make a call.
By far, I have always been particular about informing about my absence from work and promise to keep doing the same without failure but this time, the condition was such that I was taken to the hospital and was under the effect of anesthesia for a couple of hours because of which I was unable to inform my team leader.
I, therefore, request you to please waive off the penalty that I have been imposed with considering my situation as well as my track record.
I am hopeful that you will consider my request.
Employee ID: 12345
Related Other Letter Format
On leaving the company, an employee is entitled for the payment of last working month and this whole process of recovering or paying during the process of resignation is known as Final Settlement. In some companies, the final settlement happens first and then the employee can resign and in other companies, the process of final settlement takes place at a later date.
Sometimes, the need for writing a reminder letter for full and final settlement arises if the process of the final settlement is not initiated or otherwise. If you are confused about creating a reminder letter for full and final settlement to employer then in this post, we have included a full and final settlement letter format for your reference along with all the important details in this context.
Components That Are Included in Final Settlement Sum
Here are some important components that are essential in deciding the final settlement sum and must be always kept in mind while writing a full and final settlement request letter:
- Unpaid salary and arrears
- Unpaid bonus
- Payment of non-availed leaves, if any
Period of Settlement
Though the final settlement is suppose to happen on the last working day of the employee with the company but sometimes it takes time for the papers to get cleared and therefore, the final settlement can happen within the period of 30 to 45 days after the last working day of the employee.
Tips on Writing Full and Final Settlement Request Letter
While writing a full and final settlement letter to HR, here are the points which can help you create a perfect draft:
- Always include the names of the people or parties who are involved in this process.
- Don’t forget to mention the important dates in your letter
- Always check for grammatical errors and spelling mistakes.
- Keep it short and precise
Reminder Letter for Full and Final Settlement to Employer
G-48, Green Apartments
Date: July 30th, 2020
The HR Manager
Zenith Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Sub: Issuance of Full and Final Settlement
I am writing this letter as a gentle reminder to you in relation with my full and final settlement. Please refer to my letter of resignation, dated june 25th, 2020. Even after the expiry of over 35 days from the date when I resigned, my full and final settlement has not been made which is a matter of serious concern.
I am, therefore, writing this letter in order to request you to complete the process of full and final settlement and have all the dues cleared. I also request you to please share the original statement with me as soon as possible.
Thanking in anticipation.
Other Related Letter Formats
Full & Final Settlement and Exit Interview Format
Full And Final Settlement Letter Central Excise
Final Settlement Letter To Employer
Reminder to Renew Medical Certification
Reminder to Employee to Renew Drivers License
Promotions and bonuses are always a welcome note for the employees. It is the answer to their sheer hard work that has been put in the work procedures to add growth blocks to the company. The information of bonuses or incentives calculated for the employees is communicated to them through official company bonus letter that has the detailed information about reasons for incentive or bonuses and the amount. Certainly, giving bonus to the company from time to time will keep the employees motivated for enhanced performance in every sector. It is not about giving money to the employees; rather, the purpose of bonuses is to appreciate the work done by the employees and adding to the overall progress of the company. Under mentioned is the performance incentive letter format, which will allow you to draft a valuable message to employees.
Head of Marketing and Finance Department,
Creative Info Solutions Pvt Ltd
Sector 63, Noida, Uttar Pradesh
Dated: November 30th, 2017
Subject: Informing about the incentives for team members
We would like to inform you that the Marketing as well as Finance departments of our company have performed exceedingly well in the last quarter of their work. Apart from completing targets well on time, all of the team members have exceeded the targets too. Of course, the credit goes to effectual team management skills of the Head of the Departments and sheer hard work of employees. It is their willingness to excel on the work front that has made it essential for the company to reward them with valuable incentives. The calculated incentives are on the flat 20 percent of the total monthly salary. The incentives decided for each team member of these two departments is as per Bonus or Incentive Plan Payment Letter template are:
Karan: Rs. 4000 (20000 PM)
Sheetal: Rs. 3200 (16000 PM)
Rajesh: Rs. 3200 (16000 PM)
Manisha: Rs. 3000 (15000 PM)
Neha: Rs. 6000 (30000 PM)
Mehar: Rs. 5000 (25000 PM)
Mehul: Rs. 5000 (25000 PM)
In the end, I would like to congratulate all of them on behalf of the company authorities for excelling in their performance. We wish that they keep up with the progressive nature at work front and strive to excel always.
Thanks and Regards,
Senior HR Manager
Other Related Letter Format
Search Sample Formats:
Banks keep on receiving numerous loan applications. Informing the applicant about the loan approval falls under the duties of a bank manager. Well, here is a sample to make your job easier. It is a brief, formal, informative letter which informs the applicant about the approval of his loan application in a simple manner. Write such a letter on behalf of the bank in a short and sweet manner.
Use the template given below to design your own letter approving a loan. If you are a manager at some bank then use this example to draft a professional and easy to customize letter to inform your customer about the good news.
Sample Letter Approving A Loan
1234 Wall Street,
June 25th, 2014
52nd Park Avenue Street
Dear Mr. Adam,
RE: LOAN APPLICATION
We are highly pleased to inform you that your application for a home loan of $ 20,000 has been approved by the bank.
I hereby request you to please come by at our office to meet our Loan Officer, Mr. John Smith, anytime during banking hours from Monday to Friday to complete all the formalities so that the loan amount can be credited to your account.
Looking forward to see you.
Employee is a very important asset of every organization. They spend their time for the growth and development of the company. Congratulation letter to an employee is a formal letter issued by the company to appreciate his/her work.
This letter is given to the employee who has successfully completed one more year in a company.
Given below are some tips and a sample which help you to guide how to write Congratulation letter to an employee.
Tips to write a congratulation letter
In this topic we will explain you some simple writing tips to make your Congratulation letter look appreciative and effective.
- As it is a formal letter, so always write it on the letter head of the organization.
- Should be drafted in a standard format as followed by the organization.
- Don’t forget to write a subject line. Subject line briefly describes the general idea of letter at first glance.
- Always try to show the importance for the employee in the company.
- The note should exalt the work or achievements of the employee and express a word of thanks.
- Letter is not considered valid if it not duly signed. Always put your or authorized person’s signature in the end to make it a valid document.
Sample of congratulation letter
Below is a sample of Congratulation letter to an Employee on the Anniversary of His or Her Service by its employer.
76 Ellena Street
Dated: 30th June 2014
Subject: Congratulation on completing 5 years in our company
Dear Mr. Methew,
We are very happy to offer you our heartiest congratulations on the completion of 5 years of your service with ABC Ltd. It’s always been wonderful working with you and your contribution and commitment to work is commendable. You have always been a great asset of our company.
In last 5 years, you’ve contributed your skill, time, ideas, energy and loyalty. We value your selfless service for so many years. With your dedication towards your job, you have achieved so many milestones in such a small span of time which have made you an example for others. You have always motivated others with your enthusiasm and hard work.
You are a very good team player and we are proud to have an employee like you in our company. You have been an inspiration to all the team members.
Wishing you all the very best for your future with the hope that you will remain with us for many years to come!
More Congratulations Letter Formats
Congratulations Letter to Employee for New Born Baby
Congratulations Letter for Winning a Competition
Congratulations on a Job Well Done
Congratulations on Employee on 5-Year Anniversary
Letter for Announcements for the Company Received an Award
Sample Termination Letter of employee Due to Misconduct.
This is in context to the inquiry held after issue of charge sheet dated (date) issued against you. The report sent by the inquiry officer has been has been thoroughly scrutinized where the charges leveled against you have been proven acceptable.
As per the serious nature of misconduct committed and proven guilty, the normal criterion is to dispense your service. But on rightful grounds of compassion and also at the same time considering the extenuating and aggravating circumstances the management has decided to go lenient on you this time. We have imposed lesser punishment of discharge on you with immediate effect from (date).
Your final payment of dues with be sent to your office on or before (date) during office hours after you hand over the charge. Your payment dues will include the 1 month wages in lieu of the notice period.
Manager/ Competent Authority
This is an simple example of a sample appointment letter. Your company or HR executive can make modifications as per your company policy or situation.
October 14, 2013
Dear Mr. /Ms. ___________________,
This is in reference to the meeting you had with us. We are glad to offer you the position of (job title) at level (name) in the management cadre of our company (company name).
Below are the terms and conditions that you will need to abide by:
1. Basic Salary: You basic salary will be Rs. _________/- (Rupees______only) per annum. However, you will be entitled to any future review of your compensation in accordance to the company’s practice. It will be linked to your performance and will be at the discretion of the management.
2. H.R.A. / Accommodation: 60% of your basic salary will be paid as house rent allowance. If you consider our company accommodation, the same will be regulated by the relevant policy. You may refer our Company Leased Accommodation (C.L.A.) policy on our website (link) in that case.
3. Special Allowance: You will be entitled to a special allowance of Rs. _________/- (Rupees______only) per annum.
4. Food Coupons: You will be entitled to food coupons worth Rs. _____/- per month. However, you may opt out of this by referring your choice to the HR manager. For details on where these coupons are applicable, you may refer our directory on our website (link).
5. Leave Travel Assistance: You will be entitled to Rs. ___________/-(Rupees_______only) for each completed year of service in accordance to the rules, payable on a yearly basis.
6. Domiciliary Medical Expenses: You will be entitled to Rs. ___________/-(Rupees_______only) for each completed year of service in accordance to the rules, payable on a monthly basis.
7. Hospitalization: You would also be covered under the Company’s Hospitalization scheme. You may refer our Hospitalization policy on our website (link) for more details.
8. Provident Fund: The Company contributes 12% of basic salary towards Provident Fund. As such, similar deduction will be subtracted from your salary.
9. Superannuation: Superannuation program is conducted by the company for the employees too. 15 % of the basic salary per annum is contributed towards superannuation fund till the age of 58 years. The benefits of the contribution are applicable as per the terms of the scheme. If you are interested, you may refer to Mr. (person in charge) for further information on the Superannuation Program of our company.
10. Gratuity: You will be entitled to an equivalent of 15 days of your last salary drawn for every completed year of service. This will be in accordance to the terms of the scheme and subjected to a maximum of Rs.3, 50,000/-. You will be eligible for the gratuity after 5 years of completed service.
11. Corporate Attire: You will be entitled to select corporate attire worth Rs. ________/- from the options provided by the Company annually. If you would like to enjoy this service, the Company will contribute 50% of this amount and the balance will be deducted from your salary. You may refer our Corporate Attire Policy on our website (link) for more details.
12. a) You appointment can be terminated on either side with three months notice or payment of salary (basic) instead.
b) The Company reserves every right to terminate your service without providing any specific reason for termination. However, it will give you three months notice or pay salary (basic) instead.
c) The Company also reserves the right to terminate your services without any prior notice or salary compensation on the grounds of misconduct, reasonable suspicion of misconduct, disloyalty, commission of any act involving moral turpitude, or any act of indiscipline or inefficiency or for loss of confidence on your part.
13. You will be posted at ___________ and will need to report to ___________or any other person nominated by the company. But this is not static. You are liable to be transferred to any other Departments / Divisions / Factories of the Company, anywhere in India. Your service may be later on assigned by the Company to any other Company of the (Organization Name) Group. You may also be assigned with other duties that may be required of you in any Branch or Office of the Company and/or its subsidiaries or to any of its other Associate Companies.
14. Your appointment will be finalized upon your examination and when found fit. The management will have every right to get you medically examined by any qualified medical practitioner during the tenure of your service. If you are found medically unfit, you will lose your lien on the job.
15. References from your former employers will also affect the appointment procedure.
16. Your retirement age from the Company will be the superannuating age of 58 years. You are hence expected to provide evidence of your date of birth at the time of joining.
17. All the general rules, practices and policies of the Company are liable to change from time to time. However, you will be expected to abide by the changes.
18. In case of laws enacted by the State/Central Government, you would be entitled to such benefits at the discretion of the management.
19. You will be expected to maintain the highest order of discipline and secrecy with the Company and/or its Subsidiaries or Associate Companies. In case of any breach of discipline/trust, the company is liable to terminate your service with immediate effect. You will also required to sign a Secrecy Agreement that mentions that all inventions, improvements, discoveries made by you either alone or with other persons, will become the sole property of the company. You are required to ensure that the patent protections obtained for such inventions/improvements in India or elsewhere are assigned to the company.
20. You will be expected to respect, obey and conform to all the regulations issued by the Company from time to time. You shall not be a part of any other employment, conduct business whatsoever or hold any office of profit or accept any other emoluments without previous consent in writing of the Company during your tenure in the company. If found guilty, you will be terminated with immediate effect.
21. The company also reserves the right to send you for specialized training within India or overseas to enable you to perform better. If such necessity occurs, you will require executing a training bond with the Company.
22. This offer is completely based on the information furnished in your application for employment. However, if the management finds any incorrect information, your employment based on this letter of appointment is liable to be terminated without any prior notice and compensation.
23. The emoluments/benefits due to you will be liable/subject to tax in accordance with the provisions of the Income Tax Act and Rules made there under as also other applicable laws, if any, as may be in force from time to time.
24. The Company also takes care of all the statutory compliance. It ensures compliance with various statutes in your area of operations that includes the Insider Trading Regulations as well.
25. Your appointment is effective from the date of joining. We expect you to see you not later than (date).
Kindly sign the copy of this letter as acceptance of the above terms and conditions and return the same to us.
We welcome you to (Organization Name) and wish you all the luck for a bright career with us.
(Name of the Business Leader)
I have Attached Undertaking Letter Format
Accounts & Finance Department,
Company name and address.
Subject: Undertaking for Service Tax,
This is regarding service tax which is unpaid to our company and meeting held on ….01 September 2012, 01 PM at your office.
Hereby we assure you that please pay us the service tax amount which is due to be paid to us, so that we can submit all the chalans.
Further please do not deduct our service tax amount and we assure you that we will submit service tax chalIans time to time.
We thank you for your kind support & guidance.
With warm regards,
Please check the below letter it may be helpful for you .You can do the modifications according to your requirement.
Sub: Extension of Probation period
Further to your letter of your appointment dated 12th January 09 this is to inform you that your probation period has been extended by 1 (One) month due to unsatisfactory performance. You are advised to show significant improvement in your performance during this extended period, failing which your employment is liable to be terminated, which may please be noted.
Related Other Letter Format
Search Sample Formats:
- probation extension letter
- extension of probationary period letter
- extension of probation letter
- probation extension letter sample
- extension of probation period
- probation extension letter template
- extending probation letter
- extension of probation period letter
- extension of probation letter sample
- letter to extend probation period