How to Write a Letter for Verification of Employment with Sample
Letter for employment is very necessary as it proves the authenticity that the person was employed with a certain company for a defined period of time on a defined position. This provides complete information of the candidate concerning his previous job and his working. It is a professional way of resolving any kinds of queries that the new hiring manager has about that candidate.
If you have kinds of doubts related with how to draft a professional letter for verification of employment then read below to find out the steps that you must follow to write a perfect letter.
Steps to Write a Letter for Verification of Employment
Keep these points in mind while drafting your personalized letter:
- Always start with “To Whom it May Concern”. This is the right way of beginning your letter in a formal manner.
- Keep it short and simple. Do not put any kind of unrelated and unimportant information on it. It has to be crisp.
- Include all important details like the name of the employee, his title, his salary, hours per week or part or full time format of working, date since he has been working with the company. You must not miss on any of these details or else your letter will be incomplete.
- Always end it on a pleasant note welcoming any kinds of queries regarding the candidate. Do not forget to leave your contact details so that the person can get in direct touch with you.
- Keep the tone professional and pleasant.
Sample Format of Letter for Verification of Employment
Here is a simple formal example format of a employee verification letter for your reference. Have a look at it to design your own:
Human Resource Manager,
Hilton Furniture Inc.,
124 Park Street,
Re: Verification of Employment for Susane Smith
To Whom it May Concern,
Please accept this letter as confirmation that Ms. Susane Smith has been employed with Zee Technologies Pvt. Ltd. since 01/03/2010. At present, Ms. Susane Smith:
• Holds the title of Deputy Marketing Manager
• Earns a salary of $60000, payable monthly, with an annual bonus of $ 2500
• Works on a full time basis.
In case you have any further questions or queries or you require any other additional information, please feel free to call me at 92-234-56789.
Other Related Letters
Format for Employee Verification Email to HR
Employee verification is an important process before finally recruiting any person in the company.