Letter to Withdraw from a Job Offer
Life is really uncertain. You cannot predict what might happen next. While going for an interview, you always pray that you are selected and when you are selected, you feel extremely happy. But sometimes due to unforeseen situations, you might have to withdraw from an accepted job offer. If you are also trapped in a similar situation and you don’t know what to do then writing a formal letter is highly recommended.
Here is a sample letter to withdraw from a job offer drafted for you. Use this format example to write a personalized letter rescinding an accepted job offer.
Sample Letter to Withdraw from a Job Offer
22 B Block
Date: 12th July, 2016
ABC Finance Bank
52nd Harold Street
Subject: Rescinding accepted job offer
I would like to thank you for offering me the position of Finance Manager in your esteem organization ABC Finance Bank. I would also like to thank you for all the time spent by you and your team members with me during the complete process of recruitment. When I accepted the offer, I was very much sure about the profile and duties and responsibilities associated with it.
I would like to inform you that due to some complications on personal front, I will not be able to accept your generous offer and I will have to rescind my acceptance. With highest regard to the company and your team, I state that at present I will not be able to move ahead with the offer.
I wish ABC Finance Bank and you great success in future.
Once again, I express my gratitude towards you, for giving your time and consideration. I am hopeful that we might get to work some other time.
Search Sample Formats:
- employer withdrawing job offer letter
- withdrawal of offer of employment letter
- sample letter withdrawing job offer
- job offer withdrawal letter template
- withdrawl of job offer template letter
- employee withdrawal from job offer letter canada
- example of formally withdrawing a job offer
- example of letter to withdraw offer of employment
- how to draft a position offered withdrawal as an employer to a canidate
- how to withdraw a job acceptance