Assistant Manager Training KRA
Function: To monitor, review, plan, control and document account training activities and improve effectiveness. Leads training development and delivery activities of the account and interacts with client contacts for all training related activities.
Responsibilities: Evaluate/Analyze and identify training needs to meet account/program objectives
Designing and developing the training programs.
Planning and assessment of training programs.
Provide timely feedback on all account training and instructional design to the trainers. Review and monitor all account training activities by trainers.
Participate in reviewing the training SOPs and updating the same.
Review existing New Hire Certification/re-certification/quizzing processes frequently and measure effectiveness.
Monitor and control all account related training activities (planning and execution) in the site by the trainers.
Responsible for an assessment of client training requests and implementation.
Drive design, development and delivery of all ongoing, new-hire, re-training, and other programs and allocating resources required for the same.
Research and experiment of new processes/systems to improve training function.
Training Feedback Analysis for continual improvement in training function.
Develop and deliver training on account issues/areas recommended by the Client in e-mails/conference calls.
To participate in all relevant client calls and take the learning’s forward in training module development.
Analyze customer satisfaction reports and quality reports periodically with to identify the training needs.
Search Sample Formats:
Sales KRA include components as follows (can apply for KPIs management):
1. Budget preparation / sales expenditure.
2. New Business Acquisition
3. Net sales
4. Gross Contribution
5. Key Account Management
6. Territory Management
7. Customer Relationship Management
8. Sales forecasting. Market research.
9. Building client relationship
10. Consultative Selling
11. Agency Relations.
12. Product Management
13. Sales Planning
Marketing KRAs include KRAs (can apply for KPIs management):
1. Market research
2. Marketing materials
3. Media relations
4. Sales support
5. Agency relations
8. Field support
8. Promotional strategy.
Quality KRAs include KRAs (can apply for KPIs management)
1. Develop and implement quality management strategy and plans.
2. Validation of process, instruments, methods, etc.
3. Quality assurance for the projects and the manufacturing set up.
4. Evaluation of new suppliers and vendors.
5. Minimization of rejection & rework.
6. Customer’s acceptance include: establish quality standards & implementing quality control requirements of the customers and handle complaint.
7. Standardization for goods and work inspection.
Search Sample Formats:
Manufacturing KRAs include KRAs (can apply for KPIs management):
1. Customer Satisfaction
2. Good working conditions
3. Product development.
4. Preventive maintenance
5. Delivery management:
• Minimize downtime and
• Meet annual production target as per expected cycle time.
6. Resource Utilization
• Maximizing quality of product, efficiency of production and maximize production rates.
• Compliance of corporate policy norms.
• Maximize plant efficiency through teamwork and innovation
7. Operational costs.
• Minimize the scarp level/wastage reduction.
• Control overhead expenditure.
• Stock Control.
• Reduction in operating costs.
• Minimize the inventory levels.
8. Implementation of quality control programs
• Apply newer management techniques such as ISO, TQM, Six Sigma, etc.
• Application and acceptance of new technology.
• Shop floor improvements.
9. Productivity: Improvement of process.
10. Record Keeping.
Search Sample Formats:
Human resources KRAs include KRAs (can apply for KPIs management):
1. Recruitment & Selection
• Reduce Average time taken to fill vacancies
• Reduce Average cost per recruitment
• Finalize selection in 5 weeks for each individual position
• Workplace accidents
• Reduce workplace accidents
2. Building capabilities and organizing learning
• All workforces below middle management should receive a minimum of 4 days training.
• Maximize induction training. Maximize training workshops
• Employees Development
• Training needs analysis & Competencies development.
3. Performance Management
• Performance Appraisal
• Managing Employees through KRAs
• Achieve 100% performance appraisals against total employees.
4. Monitoring employee deployment
5. Compensation and benefits.
6. Employee Relations
7. Statutory Compliance
8. Reward Management
9. Effective HR management systems, support & monitoring
10. Workplace Management
• Reduction in absenteeism per employees
• Increase in employee satisfaction
• Talent retention and turnover ratio.
• Reduce the labor turnover
• Benchmark total HR costs externally.
11. Safety and Health Workplace
Finance and Accounting KRAs include KRAs (can apply for KPIs management)
1. Cost control
2. Internal audit
3. Regulatory reporting
4. Credit control
5. Financial records
7. Cash flow forecasting
10. Capital expenditure
11. Financial analysis
12. Credit referencing
13. Management information
2. Project Support
3. Safety & Health Management
4. Vehicle Management
5. Visitor Protocol
6. Records Management
8. Administrative Support.
9. Internal Customer relations.
10. Equipment maintenance
Research development KRAs include KRAs (can apply for KPIs management)
1. Plan and estimate development activities. Hold reviews to validate designs & analysis.
2. Working out on budget (manpower and machineries required for department).
3. Cost analysis.
4. Minimize purchasing costs.
5. New Product development & Testing.
6. Value engineering & innovative solutions
7. Analysis of customer requirements.
8. Coordinate with the factory and suppliers for product development.
9. Preparation of SOP’s. Authorize all documents for development of new product. Preparation of technical documentation and resolve product problems.
10. Define specifications of all the instruments & research materials for conducting the experiments.
11. Evaluate competitors offerings technically & commercially.
Purchasing KRA include KRAs (can apply for KPIs management)
1. Outsourcing strategy / development / management
2. Zero production losses due to material shortages.
3. Timely delivery of goods at the respective sites.
4. Stock audit to ensure reconciliation of physical stocks.
5. Developing & negotiating with suppliers for obtaining timely procurement of materials at favourable commercial items.
6. Assessment of performance of the vendors.
7. Logistics operations.
8. Introducing innovative initiatives in operations.
9. Reduce on-hand inventory to the lowest feasible levels consistent with customer service objectives.
10. Reduce materials costs to the lowest levels consistent with quality objectives. Cost saving budgeting and targeting.
11. Purchasing policy and planning.
12. Development & implementation of key procurement strategies.
13. Formulating budget for timely procurement of spares & materials.
14. Develop statistical methods to estimate future materials requirements.
15. Assessing project material requirements and designing purchase schedule.