Letter Inviting Employee Return to Office after Work from Home
With life getting back on track after COVID-19, offices are ready to have their employees work from office. And in order to do that, writing letter inviting employees back to work is a sweet gesture. Welcome back employees to the office after COVID-19 in a formal manner by sharing some important guidelines that they need to be following to keep it safe. As Employee Return to Work Letter After Coronavirus, make sure that you write a letter to all of them to make it a healthy working experience for all.
This post includes draft for inviting employees to return to office after work from home letter sample. You can use this template or example for creating a personalized letter.
Letter Format Inviting Employees Return to Office After Work From Home
Welcome back to office!
It has been a long while since you all had been working from home but now we all very happy to welcome you back to office. We want to make sure that working at office is safe for each one of you and therefore, we are sharing some guidelines that must be kept in mind all the times at office by each one of us.
- We will be sanitizing the office frequently
- We will be distributing the working hours for all employees
- All employees will have to compulsorily work from office for three days in a week which will be shared in the roaster every week.
- There will be limitations on number of employees gathering at a time.
- Employees will have to maintain distance while working in the office.
Thank you to all our employees for all your patience and support during these difficult times.