Companies hire internship trainees and there is a complete procedure to recruit them. It is a formal process in which being the HR manager of your company; you are suppose to be sending a professional appointment letter the selected trainee for internship. Such letters should contain all the details concerned with the internship which should be included in the letter to make sure that no useful information is missing.
Here is a sample appointment letter for internship trainee which you can use as a reference for creating a customized draft on behalf of your own company.
Sample appointment letter for internship trainee
ABC Corporation Pvt. Ltd.
B 15 6th Block
123 52nd Park Street
Sub: Appointment in our company as internship trainee.
Dear Ms. Brown,
We are happy to inform you that you have been selected at ABC Corporation Pvt. Ltd. for the position of management trainee with the Production Department for the period of six months. During this period, you will be undertaking all the roles and responsibilities that will be assigned to you by the head of Production Department, Mr. Sam Gibbs. You will report directly to him.
Your salary as management trainee will be $ 3500 per month and is subject to review once you have completed the period of six months of probation. For this duration, you will not be entitled for any kind of monetary or fringe benefits. You will only be eligible to avail the facility of transportation provided by the company without any charges. You will also be entitled to one casual leave every month for this duration.
In case, you leave the company during the probation period then you will have to serve a notice period of one week. As a penalty, you will have to pay your one month’s salary. For more information on rules and regulations for internship trainees, you can logon to our company website www.abc.com or you can get in touch with the HR department at email@example.com.
To indicate your acceptance of the appointment as internship trainee with ABC Corporation Pvt. Ltd, please sign and send us your reply at the earliest either by email or by post.
Congratulations and welcome onboard.
ABC Corporation Pvt. Ltd.
Other Related offer Letter
Appointment Letter for Commission Based Agent
Many companies appoint their commission based agents who act as the link between the vendors and the buyers.
How to ask for Offer Letter by Email
Offer letter is a formal confirmation that you have received the job and it always makes you happy. If you have received an offer letter then your appointment letter will soon follow it.
How to Write an Email While Giving Appointment Letter
Being the HR Manager of your company, you are the one who needs to send various letters in relation with recruitment like Appointment Letter for Internship Trainee and selected candidates, Job Offer Letter With Probationary Period etc.
Search Sample Formats:
- appointment letter for manufacturing manager post
- 41 motorparts and spares companies contacts mail
- https://yandex ru/clck/jsredir?from=yandex ru;search;web;;&text=&etext=1837 ADHqvAlxxVuQyxgH_0RH7Qmv-Scz1mu83nV_xyD0CJmniSBFV70NPOLhSakP2alJ b8a2fb97fb9649a8c5f8497c8ce694a817d47d7a&uuid=&state=_BLhILn4SxNIvvL0W45KSic66uCIg23qh8iRG98qeIXme
- production manager appointment
- PRODUCTION MANAGER APPOINTMENT LETTER
- sample letter of appointment as production manager
When you are going for an internship for the first time, it is obvious that you don’t have the experience but you need to start from somewhere. Make sure that when you are sending your resume to some company then you attach a cover letter with it which talks about your strengths and other working experience you have at the academic level. It is important because it helps you have an edge above the others.
Below is a sample cover letter for internship with no experience. Customize and use it for writing your personalized letter to create a remarkable impression on the recipient.
Sample Cover letter for internship with no experience
22 Richmond Towers
Date: 29th October 2015
ABC Corporation Pvt. Ltd.
15 Richard Street
RE: Job application for Sales Executive position.
Dear Mr. Burner,
I would like to apply for the position of Sales Executive with your company. I promise to be a dedicated and motivated employee working for the growth of the organization.
I have always been an active participant during my school and have participated in many activities which have helped me developed strong communication skills, interpersonal skills and planning skills. I have always been involved in lots of events and activities like sports, dramas, debates and various competitions which have helped me work with my peers and develop skills to work in group.
All of these activities have been very helpful in helping me learn organizational skills, planning skills and management skills which are very much essential in every professional, educational and personal life.
I have been appreciated for my willingness to participate in different kinds of activities by my teachers and mentors. I enjoy making the optimum use of every opportunity that I get by participating in it working hard to accomplish the task that has been allotted. My high motivation levels and skills to communicate well have always helped me perform every task with great dedication and commitment.
I know that you are going to receive lots of applications for this profile; some of them will also have experience but I would be very thankful if I get an opportunity to present my capabilities to you in person.
I strongly feel that I can make constructive contributions to your organization. I am enthusiastic about developing my professional skills and I will look forward to discuss my job application with you at an interview.
Please find the copy of my resume attached with the letter for your consideration. Please contact me anytime at the contact details mentioned above.
Thanking you for your time
Whenever a company selects an intern for the internship program then it is important that both the parties sign an internship agreement which is nothing but a legal contract which has all the details on rules and regulations. This includes the duration of internship, the stipend (if any), the starting date and the date on which it ends. This is important for security of interests of both the parties.
Here is a sample internship agreement given below which you can use for your personal reference and create a one with all the points.
This internship agreement is between ……………………………… (“Intern”), a student of ……………………………. (Name of the College or Institution) and …………………………………… (“Company”). The purpose of this internship is for the Intern to learn about the functionalities of business at the Company and gain experience and insight about the working.
The term of the internship starts on ………………….and ends on …………………………….
The stipend for the internship will be $ …………….(Amount in Words) per month.
Conditions of the Agreement:
- The internship may be terminated by either party at any time.
- The internship is for educational purpose only and it doesn’t promise or guarantee permanent employment with the company.
- The Intern does not replace or displace any employee of the Company.
- The learning during the training is for express benefit of the Intern.
- The Intern will be supervised and guided for better learning.
- Company does not stand liable for any injury or health condition that may arise during the course of internship.
I,__________________ (Name of the “Intern”), acknowledge that I have been given a golden chance to experience the professional world. I have understood the scope of work that will be covered in the internship and I am confident that I can meet and shoulder the responsibilities that have been described in a professional manner within the time limits. I also acknowledge that the purpose of this internship is for academic and education. My performance will be evaluated on the criteria mentioned below:
- My ability to deliver professional performance. For instance, ability to report on time, ability to achieve the targets within the deadlines, ability to be a proactive learner, ability to interact with supervisor and coworkers to learn better;
- My ability to learn different things during the course of internship, as indicated by my caliber to fulfill the scope of my work, to develop new skills etc.;
- Evaluation done by my supervisor;
- A formal written report that has to be completed within two weeks after finishing the internship, describing my learning experience in the internship.
I accept the internship, which has been awarded to me by the ……………………… (Name of the “Company”) and I understand the following points mentioned below:
- I will be responsible for travelling to and fro from the place of work where internship will take place.
- I will be observing all the rules and regulations, directives and procedures of the Company;
- To maintain confidentiality of all unpublished information made known to me by the department of the office during my internship. Not to publish any reports or papers using the information that was obtained during this period, both during the internship and also after completing it.
- Not to engage in any activity that would adversely affect the Company or the receiving department and not to refrain from any activity that is not in accordance with the objectives of the Company.
- To submit a written application in case of illness or any other kind of emergency which prevent me from completing my internship.
- To complete the evaluation questionnaire at the completion of internship and to submit it to my supervisor who has been mentoring my internship.
- To agree that the information that is attached in Student Information Format is complete and true to the best of my knowledge.
I,_______ (Name of the Mentor), agree to mentor as an intern at ……………… (Name of the “Company”). I acknowledge that the course of internship is going to be an academic experience as well as a professional experience for the intern. I also agree to provide all the learning assistance and supervision to the Intern throughout the internship. I certify that during the internship, Intern will gain experience with the skills outlined in the attached work plan. I also agree to consult with both the Intern and the internship coordinator before making any major changes to the work plan.
Academic Advisor Agreement
I, __________ (Name of the Academic Advisor), the academic advisor for the intern, have thoroughly analyzed and studied the attached scope of work and agree that it will be a wonderful academic learning experience for the student. Based upon my interactions with the student and their previous academic performance, I am quite sure that he/she will be able to meet all the targets outlined for the internship n the scope of work in a successful manner.
Academic Advisor’s Signature
Search Sample Formats:
- after training report format
- training report
- sample of a workshop report
- CommScope Holding marketing manager in Corcoran mail
- https://yandex ru/clck/jsredir?from=yandex ru;search;web;;&text=&etext=1824 cCaPGBKF4M-tIy5vfPIwqN-W3WJUZQ4EaSO-PnwvDeFTROmIzXyf0_eGKOuJ85_B 4809619a6ee91b4320e1f43ed51b6818a3cfeb37&uuid=&state=_BLhILn4SxNIvvL0W45KSic66uCIg23qh8iRG98qeIXme
- how to give a report review after training by manager
- writing a report after a workshop
- EXAMPLE ON A TRAINING REPORT BY A TRAINNEE
- EXAMPLE OF A TRAINING REPORT BY A TRAINNEE
- business conference report after an employee attends a work related travel
Internship is an important part of education which gives a student a practical exposure of the field in which he has been studying. But for that he needs to apply to different companies for internship. And if you have received some requests of students for internship then you must send them formal appointment letters pointing out that they have been selected. This letter must also contain other necessary information like the the profile, the stipend and other essential details.
Here is an example sample to help you frame a professional appointment letter of internship.
Sample Appointment Letter for Internship
Mr. Sam Mathew,
54, Richard Street
Sub: Appointment Letter for Internship at ABC Corporation Pvt. Ltd., New York
This is in response to your application for internship. We would like to inform you that you have been appointed as an intern with ABC Corporation Pvt. Ltd. You will be working as an intern with the Marketing Department of the company at the California branch for the span of six months which will start on 01.09.15.
During your internship, you will receive a monthly stipend of $ 500 per month as per ABC Corporation Pvt. Ltd’s Internship Policy for graduate students. You will be receiving this monthly stipend for the complete duration of the internship which is going to start from 01.09.15 and will end on 29.02.16. Your internship will include training along with concentration on learning and inculcating new skills. It will also focus on helping you understand different concepts and processes related with the department so that you can have a practical knowledge of all that you have learnt in your classroom.
The complete details on the project will be shared with you on the day of joining of the internship.
Given below is the address on which you are suppose to report for training:
ABC Corporation Pvt. Ltd.
45 St. Andrew Street,
Contact Person: Mr. James Jacob
Congratulations and we look forward to work with you.
For ABC Corporation Pvt. Ltd.
Attach herewith Internship and Work Placement.