The purpose of an internship appointment letter is to inform all those who applied for internship in a company. There are different kinds of internship offer letter with stipend as well as unpaid internship offer letter format which can be used depending upon the policy of the company for interns. A internship letter from student to company works as a legal binding between the intern and the company in relation with internship.
We have come up with internship offer letter sample. Use this unpaid internship offer letter template, example along with tips that can be followed for creating one perfect letter.
Tips to Write an Unpaid Internship Offer Letter
Shared below are some important tips that are helpful in writing an unpaid internship offer letter:
- The tone of the letter has to be formal.
- The letter should contain all the details about internship which includes the duration of internship, the compensation that will be paid, the duties that will be involved etc.
- Do mention about the termination conditions.
- Keep the letter precise.
- Ask for submitting acceptance of the internship offer.
Unpaid Internship Offer Letter Sample Format
Human Resource Manager
New Age Wellness Ltd.
Date: March 1, 2021
54, 5th Avenue
Sub: Internship Offer Letter
Dear Ms. Sandy,
On behalf of New Age Wellness Ltd., we are elated to inform you that you have been selected for the position of internship with our company. On your acceptance of this offer letter, you will be required to join the organization from March 10, 2021 and you will be reporting to Mr. John Black.
I would like to inform you that the duration of this internship will be 6 months and it will be an unpaid internship. During this time, your employment status with New Age Wellness Ltd. will be temporary and therefore, you will not be entitled for kind of privileges that other employees of the company are entitled to.
Your internship will end on August 31st, 2021. I would also like to highlight that the company holds complete rights to terminate your internship anytime during this period with or without any reason.
During your internship, you will get access to different kinds of confidential information about the company and by accepting this offer letter, you agree that you will take complete care in maintaining the confidentiality of all the information the you come across and by any means, you will not be using it for any kind of personal benefits or reasons other than work related tasks. On completion of your internship, you will be required to handover all the official documents, laptop and other company possessions that will be given to you during your internship.
By accepting this offer letter, you agree to all the terms and conditions that have been mentioned above and you agree that you will be following all the rules and regulations at the company and you will also be observing all the practices and policies that define the working and conduct at the company.
We look forward to have you onboard and we are hopeful that this association will be mutually beneficial to both the parties. If you have any other queries, please feel free to write at [email protected] You will need to express your acceptance to the appointment as trainee with our company by signing the copy of this document and sharing it with us by post.
Congratulations and welcome aboard.
Human Resource Manager
New Age Wellness Ltd.
Other Related Internship Letter Format
Paid Internship Offer Letter
Internship Offer Letter Format from Company to Students
Appointment Letter for Internship Trainee
Terms and Conditions in Job Offer Letter
Tips for Writing Summer Internship Programme Offer Letter
Appointment Letter for Commission Based Agent
How to ask for Offer Letter by Email
How to Write an Email While Giving Appointment Letter
Bond For Freshers Appointment Letter
Job Appointment Letter for New Employee
Search Sample Formats:
SAMPLES / EXAMPLES APPOINTMENT LETTER
Dear Mr. Name.
Sub: Letter of Appointment
On the basis of interview held we are pleased to offer your services on our Company in the following terms.
1. Job information
• Probation time
• Hours of work
2. Compensations and benefits
• Leave: 12 days for casual Leave; 12 days Sick Leave per year
3. General conditions
• During the probation period, the company may terminate your services without notice if your performance is not up to our expectations or for any other reason.
• You will be governed by the service rules of this company as may be applicable to you from time to time.
• The company reserves the right to alter or modify its working hours or to increase them.
• This is a position of continuous responsibility and does not entail payment of extra time or overtime.
• All programs, System Designs, Manuals, Literature etc. developed by you, while in the company service will at all times be deemed to be sole property of the company. Also, the company will at all times, have the sole proprietary right in any new system which you may develop while in the company’s service.
• During the period of your employment, you will work honestly, faithfully, diligently and efficiently for the growth of the company. You are expected to maintain utmost secrecy in regard to the affairs of the company and shall keep confidential any
• Your appointment will be subject to being medically fit at the commencement of and at any time during the tenure of your employment with the company; the company has a right at all times to send you for a medical checkup to ascertain your fitness for the job.
We welcome you to our organization and look forward to your contribution to the growth of the organization and yourself.
Name of the company.