Microsoft Interview Questions about Applications
I. Introduction about applications Microsoft interview
Questions below will help you interview candidates about applications elements.
II. Interview questions of applications
1. Define a user interface for indenting selected text in a Word document. Consider selections ranging from a single sentence up through selections of several pages. Consider selections not currently visible or only partially visible. What are the states of the new UI controls? How will the user know what the controls are for and when to use them?
2. How can computer technology be integrated in an elevator system for a hundred story office building? How do you optimize for availability? How would variation of traffic over a typical work week or floor or time of day affect this?
3. How would you implement copy-protection on a control which can be embedded in a document and duplicated readily via the Internet?
4. How would you design a coffee-machine for an automobile.
5. If you could add any feature to Microsoft Word, what would it be?
6. How would you go about building a keyboard for 1-handed users?
7. How would you build an alarm clock for deaf people?
8. How would you redesign an ATM?
9. Suppose we wanted to run a microwave oven from the computer. What kind of software would you write to do this?