Whenever there is a new person joining your office, you must make sure that you make him feel comfortable and warm. It all starts with writing a formal welcome letter to the new employee giving him a warm reception on his joining. Such letters have to be very motivating to the new candidate so that he feels all charged up and enthusiastic to begin a new chapter in his career.
Here is a sample of formal welcome letter to new employee which has been shared below for your reference. You can use it for creating a personalized letter with all essential details.
Sample Welcome Letter to New Employee
Human Resource Manager
ABC Corporation Ltd.
123, Genuine Street
New York 123 456
Date: 14th December, 2015
Mr. Henry Jack
112, Richmond Apartments
New York 456 123
Dear Mr. Jack,
Welcome aboard!!! We are pleased to have you as a member of our organization. The reason you have been selected for the profile of Marketing Manager is because you possess all the characteristics needed for this job as displayed during the course of interview.
I am very hopeful that you will develop into a wonderful employee and you are going to impress us with your commitment, concern and compassion towards your duties and responsibilities. I hope that you are able to enjoy your work and find it challenging and rewarding.
Wishing you all the best as you are all set to begin a new journey. I expect each day comes with new opportunities that help you grow. I am very much concerned about your growth and development and at any point in time, you feel the need to have my guidance, I am always available to help you. The important traits that are going to help you have a smooth and rewarding working include reliability, dependability, being open, attentiveness, documentation, reporting and follow up etc. By imbibing these qualities and putting them into work, you will surely be successful which indirectly will help the company grow.
Please go through your yearly goals before starting with work to have an understanding of what is expected out of you as a part of our big family. I look forward for your performance in line with the rules of our company and to see you strengthen our relationships with our clients which are valuable to us.
Human Resource Manager
ABC Corporation Ltd.
It is the duty of every organization to welcome its new employees and make them feel comfortable in the new surroundings. Welcome letters are known to serve various purposes and are a formal way of extending warm reception to the new employee. Welcome Letter for New HR Manager serves as an announcement of his arrival in your workplace.
Here is a sample of welcome letter for new HR Manager which welcomes him or her by greeting them. It is a sweet gesture to make them feel comfortable and integrated in the new workplace. Use it for drafting a personalized formal draft as per your need.
Dos and Don’ts of Writing Welcome Letter
- Should be written as soon as the new candidate joins the company. Do not delay in writing it.
- Make sure you use right adjectives
- Keep the tone welcoming, warm and encouraging
- Make it a comforting letter by using warm tone and language
- Avoid spelling mistakes, grammatical errors. Proof read it before sending it. Remember, first impression is important.
- Keep it short and sweet. Do not make it too long.
- Make sure that you place a copy of the same on staff notice board to inform everyone else.
- Do include some details of his or her background.
Sample Format of Welcome Letter for New HR Manager
TO WHOM SO EVER IT MAY CONCERN
Date: 21st November, 2014
We are extremely glad to welcome Mr. Richard Roberts, who is joining our organization as our new Human Resource Manager. Mr. Richard Roberts will take charge from Ms. Amanda Brown 22nd November, 2014.
Mr. Richard Roberts has an experience of eight years with some of the popular companies. Off late, he was associated with M/s ABC Developers Pvt. Ltd. where he was working on the same profile. He is known to be a dedicated and committed person.
We assure Mr. Richard Roberts of all the support that he would need from our company and staff while settling in the organization. We wish him all the very best in his endeavors.
Search Sample Formats:
- Sample email to staff appointed as new human resources manager
- announcement of new manager
- welcoming an hr manager note
- announcement of new hr manager to all staff
- announcement of new human resources manager
- new hr manager announcement
- new hr manager e-mail to employees
- welcome new hr manager
- welcome new manager announcement
Date: 07 /10/2013
Welcome to the Rocket Sales family.
At Rocket Sales we work like a team getting ready for an important game. We carefully choose the members of the team who would represent us, we give them intensive training, we make them feel comfortable, we get inspiring captains and competent managers to take care of all the aspects. In each of these roles we have some of the best people in the industry, be it our sales Team, our induction and training programs, our Human Resource Policies, our leaders and our back end departments.
Rocket Sales success has largely been due to its fair people practices and I am sure you too will be proud to be with us. We will definitely be proud to have you in our team.
To help us make our records complete and updated so as to serve you better, kindly fill in the enclosed Joining Report and submit the same along with required document to the HR department.
For any clarifications your HR department is just a click or a call or a step away. Drop in for clarifications, guidance or just plain words of wisdom. They love to have you around.
Thanks for your cooperation.
Other Related Formats
- Warning Letter to Employees Refusing to Work
- Example of Chargesheet for general purpose against employee
- Format for Employee Retention Letter For Notice Period
- Thank You Letter from Supervisor to Employee
- Format for Employee Verification Email to HR
- Sample Letter to Employee for Recovering Training Expenses of Company
- Warning Letter to Employee for Salary Deduction