Warning Letter to Employee for Salary Deduction
Sometimes employees cause serious damages to company’s property, assets and reputation or being undisciplined. In such cases, it is essential for companies to warn them for deductions to recover the damages from them and make them more responsible and vigilant towards them in future. Follow the sample format for Warning Letter to Employee for Salary Deduction to write a customized formal letter stating all important points.
Here is the template for your reference.
Sample of Warning Letter to Employee for Salary Deduction
Designation: HR Executive
This is a written warning being issued to you for being negligent in handling company documents resulting in leakage of important information.
We have noticed that you had left important documents related with employees on the reception on July 28th, 2014. As you are responsible for handing these confidential papers and files, this kind of irresponsible behavior can cause major loss to the organization.
Due to this incident, 2 days salary will be deducted from your monthly salary for July. We hope that you will be more responsible in handling the confidential documents of the firm.
Other Related Formats
- Welcome Letter Format for New Employee
- Warning Letter to Employees Refusing to Work
- Example of Chargesheet for general purpose against employee
- Format for Employee Retention Letter For Notice Period
- Thank You Letter from Supervisor to Employee
- Format for Employee Verification Email to HR
- Sample Letter to Employee for Recovering Training Expenses of Company
Search Sample Formats:
- salary deduction letter
- email format to deduct one day salary towards
- letter of deduction from pay
- deduction letter to employee
- informing letter of deduct salary which cost/lost by my staff
- damages letter to employee
- deduction letter to employee for material damage
- late arrival deduction warning letter
- deduction WARNING memo
- employee neglicence of handling the goods caused employer made losses