Sample of Circular for Leave/Leave Request Procedure
Who doesn’t like leaves but when employees get very casual with taking leaves, a strict action against them is much needed. Despite explaining the leave procedure to employees and stating with clarity the complete annual leave application procedure and other formalities, they often end up staying absent from work and in that case a straight and clear warning via circular for leave without intimation or holiday circular to employees has to be issued. HR circular format for employees are very helpful in this situation.
Given below is a leave memo sample. This sample leave restriction letter clearly states the company rules and actions against the failures. Using this circular for declaring holiday format, you can write leave circular for your own company. Follow this simple memo to staff on leave application for drafting a customized one.
Sample Circular for Leave Restriction
On analyzing the frequent leaves taken by employees in the span of last six months, Management has concluded a very casual attitude of employees towards their job. We have recorded highly dissatisfying and unprofessional approach amongst most of the employees because they have been taking off from work with any intimation to their respective Managers or Team Leaders which is definitely against the rules of the Company.
We would like to highlight that this kind of indiscipline at work will not be accepted. So finally, the Management has decided to take serious actions against all those employees who do not adhere to the rules in relation with leaves stated by the Company. To bring more clarity, we are once again stating those rules for your convenience and we expect all of you to follow them seriously.
- Every employee is entitled for 2 paid sick leaves every month.
- It is compulsory to have your leave application sanctioned from your Manager, in case of both paid and non-paid leaves. Leaves without application can attract action.
- Being absent from work without any prior information will lead to deduction in pay for that day.
- In case of emergency situation, reason in writing has to be presented to the HR Department at the earliest.
- Reporting to work at 10 a.m. every day from Monday to Friday is must and leaving early from work is not allowed.
All employees must keep in mind these rules and in case of any confusion, please contact the HR Department.
We hope that our employees are going to follow these rules seriously to avoid any action against them.
Globus Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Other related Leaves Letters
Search Sample Formats:
- leave circular format
- format for a circular
- sample circular memo on application for leave
- circular for leave
- circular matter for leave request
- circullar for labours for informing leave prior
- sick leave
- how to write templates for leave procedures for your company
- how write letter of request for allowee
- leave application for hr