Sample Request Letter for Salary Increment
I have attached Sample Request Letter for Salary Increment.
|To:||Mr./ Ms. XYZ (Dept. Manager)|
|Subject:||Salary Raise Request|
Dear Sir / Ma’m,
I appreciate the opportunity I have had during the last four years of serving as a vital member of the technical support team. This past year has been an especially challenging business environment, but my accomplishments have continued to build on my earlier achievements, and I have high expectations for this success to continue for the foreseeable future.
Here are some highlights of how I have helped the department and the company in the past year / last four years:
- Developed a proposal that brought a client from the brink of terminating our IT consulting services to renewing at a higher level than ever before, adding a net gain of $500,000.
- Partnered with several team members to attract new consulting project opportunities
totalling $1.2 million.
- Conceptualized, proposed, and produced a research study that serves as a valuable tool for our industry
- Served on the team of two company-wide task forces that identified redundancies, cut costs, and save the company several million dollars.
- Participated in and attended four professional meetings, increasing the visibility of the company within the industry.
- Mentored and trained three interns who handled many routine functions within the department, freeing up team members to focus on new client development and current client retention.
- Proposed new projects, and completed all new tasks and assignments when requested to do so.
I look forward to continuing to play a key role within the department, however given all of my accomplishments so far, my salary is still below industry averages. I request you to look into the matter at the earliest and I am confident that you will offer a salary increase that reflects these issues and my standing in the department.