Salary Hike Sample Letter
I Have Attached Salary Hike Sample Letter
|To:||Mr./ Ms. XYZ (Dept. Manager)|
|Subject:||Salary Raise Request|
Dear Sir / Ma’m,
I appreciate the opportunity I have had during the last four years of serving as a vital member of the technical support team. This past year has been an especially challenging business environment, but my accomplishments have continued to build on my earlier achievements, and I have high expectations for this success to continue for the foreseeable future.
Here are some highlights of how I have helped the department and the company in the past year / last four years:
- Developed a proposal that brought a client from the brink of terminating our IT consulting services to renewing at a higher level than ever before, adding a net gain of $500,000.
- Partnered with several team members to attract new consulting project opportunities totaling $1.2 million.
- Conceptualized, proposed, and produced a research study that serves as a valuable tool for our industry
- Served on the team of two company-wide task forces that identified redundancies, cut costs, and save the company several million dollars.
- Participated in and attended four professional meetings, increasing the visibility of the company within the industry.
- Mentored and trained three interns who handled many routine functions within the department, freeing up team members to focus on new client development and current client retention.
- Proposed new projects, and completed all new tasks and assignments when requested to do so.
I look forward to continuing to play a key role within the department, however given all of my accomplishments so far, my salary is still below industry averages. I request you to look into the matter at the earliest and I am confident that you will offer a salary increase that reflects these issues and my standing in the department.
Other Related Letter Formats
Salary Increase Negotiation Letter
Salary Increment Letter to Employee for Performance
Salary Increment Letter After Completing One Year
Salary Increment Letter Format to Boss
Salary Increment Letter Format
Salary Increment Appraisal Letter Format
Salary Negotiation Email in Response to Job Offer
Tips For The Successful Salary Negotiation
Salary Negotiation Letter after New Job Offer