Manufacturing KRAs include KRAs (can apply for KPIs management):
1. Customer Satisfaction
2. Good working conditions
3. Product development.
4. Preventive maintenance
5. Delivery management:
• Minimize downtime and
• Meet annual production target as per expected cycle time.
6. Resource Utilization
• Maximizing quality of product, efficiency of production and maximize production rates.
• Compliance of corporate policy norms.
• Maximize plant efficiency through teamwork and innovation
7. Operational costs.
• Minimize the scarp level/wastage reduction.
• Control overhead expenditure.
• Stock Control.
• Reduction in operating costs.
• Minimize the inventory levels.
8. Implementation of quality control programs
• Apply newer management techniques such as ISO, TQM, Six Sigma, etc.
• Application and acceptance of new technology.
• Shop floor improvements.
9. Productivity: Improvement of process.
10. Record Keeping.
Categories: Compensation and Benefits, Performance management, Types of KRAs Tags: Manufacturing KRA