Sample of Transfer Request Letter
If you are working with some company and wish to request a transfer then the right procedure demands writing a formal transfer request letter either to the HR manager of your company or to the owner of your company. In such a letter, you must mention the reason because of which you want to be shifted to a different location or the department. Make sure that the reason you state is reasonable and logical so that the management considers your request and approves it.
Here is a format sample of transfer letter to another location which is a professional way of submitting a request for transfer in written. Use this template to create your personalized draft following the right format and flow of content so that your request is considered by the company. Read on and find out how to frame such a letter
Sample transfer letter to another location
11, Park Avenue,
Date: 6th August, 2015
ABC Corporation Pvt. Ltd.
52 Richmond Street
Dear Mr. Brown,
I have been working with the New York branch of the company from last six years. It has been an amazing experience working with such a reputed company. But now I am looking for a transfer to the California branch of ABC Corporation Pvt. Ltd.
The reason because of which I am requesting a transfer is because my wife has got a new job in California and she is really keen on grabbing this wonderful opportunity. Because that company doesn’t have any offices in New York, therefore, moving to California is the only option.
I have always enjoyed my job and the work environment at ABC Corporation Pvt. Ltd. which is why I would love to continue working for the company but at a different location. I think it is in the best interest of myself and the organization that I relocate to the California branch and resume my working from there as I is not feasible for me travel to and fro every weekend. I would always want to stay associated with the company and offer the best of my services.
I really hope that we are able to work out on a mutually beneficial solution for this problem so that I can continue with my job with ABC Corporation Pvt. Ltd. without any hindrances.
Thanks for considering my request. In case, you require any more information in relation with my request for relocation, please feel free to contact me at 123-456-78 or you can also mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Looking forward for your reply.
Search Sample Formats:
- internal department transfer letter format
- what position do you prefer to work in this organization and why do you think you can work better in such designation?
- letter for inter departmental transfer
- how to writte an inter departmental transfer letter
- how to write a letter requesting inter-departmental transfer
- branch transfer letter format samples
- sample of a interdepartment transfer letter
- transfer letter format interdepartment
- what experience do you have in working in a team environment?your answer should include reference to some positive examples where as part of a team you have achieved important team goals
- 30-day interoffice transfer notice