HR Audit JP Supporting File 3 Questionnaire
I have Attached HR Audit JP Supporting File 3 Questionnaire
HR Audit Questions
- What was total revenue for the business unit for the most recently completed fiscal year?
- What were total assets for the business unit for the most recently completed fiscal year?
- How many locations exist within the business unit? (Include all operating and administrative locations which perform HR activities.)
- Is the business unit a publicly-held or a privately-held entity?
- What was the pre-tax income for the business unit for the last fiscal year-end?
- What is the company business strategy?
- Does the company business strategy link to Human Resources (HR)? Please describe.
- What is your company’s HR Strategy? Is the HR strategy aligned with the company’s strategy?
- Who develop the HR Strategy? Do you assemble a cross-functional team to develop the HR strategy?
- What does HR do in supporting the implementation of organization’s strategy?
- Determine how the human resources department will support strategic goal and impact organization performance?
- Do you perform a gap analysis of current versus desired organizational behavior and performance, and develop strategy to close the gap?
- Outline the HR department’s present role, list its function and evaluate its effectiveness?
1. Please describe the Human Resources Policies of the company. If possible, please specify the policies for each HR function (recruitment & placement, training & development, performance appraisal, etc)
2. How and to what extent do the policies support the HR department in executing the strategy?
3. Please describe the Human Resources Program of your company.
4. Do these programs align with your Human Resources Policies?