Appointment Letter for Legal Advisor or Consultants
Appointment Letter for Legal Advisor or Consultants.
November 15 2013
In reference to your interview with us, we are pleased to inform you that you have been appointed as (position) in our company, provided you follow the terms and conditions mentioned below:
1. A consolidated amount of Rs._______ (Rupees _______only) will be paid to you per annum.
2. The consolidated amount will include:
a) Rs. _________ per annum as fixed pay, and
b) Rs. _________ per annum as variable pay which will be linked to your performance and of the company.
3. The appointment will be offered for a period of two years from the date of joining. However, it may be renewed on a mutual basis. In figures, the arrangement will be effective from (date) and valid for a period of _______years/s.
4. You will be located at (place) initially and will require reporting to _______ or any other person nominated by the company. The company will have the sole right to transfer you to any other Departments/Divisions during your tenure. Your service could be reassigned to any other company of the (Organization Name) Group as well.
5. During your tenure, you may also be assigned duties that may become nec(Organization Name)y at the discretion of the Management in any Branch or office of the Company and/ or its Subsidiaries or Associate Companies.
6. You will be allowed 18 days leave pro-rated per calendar year but only at the call of a genuine emergency work.
7. A comprehensive Accident/ Medical Health Insurance will be provided to you and your spouse.
8. However, you will not be entitled to any other benefits apart from the above mentioned ones.
9. This appointment is subjected to termination upon three-month notice on either side or payment in lieu of shortfall in the notice period.
10. You will be bound by the rules and regulations of the company during your tenure.
11. You will not be allowed to engage yourself in any other assignments or work for any other organization without the consent of the management during your tenure.
12. You will also be required to maintain secrecy with regards to the work or confidential information of the Company and/ or its subsidiaries or Associate Companies. In case found guilty, the management will have every right to terminate your appointment with immediate effect.
13. The Company lays emphasis on all statutory compliance. Hence you are expected to ensure compliance with various statues in your area of operations.
Kindly sign a copy of this letter as your acceptance to the above terms and conditions and sent it to us for our records.
Wishing you good luck and a successful career with us,
(Name of Business Head)