Paid time off
Paid time off (PTO) is a benefit program granting employees a specific number of vacation or personal days off which that are paid by the employer.
The number of days is generally based on the employer’s policy for accrual of paid time off.
Search Sample Formats:
- example of paid time off memo
- memo to employees PTO extension
- one time exception to pto rollover sign off example
- paid time off letter templates
- PTO BuyBack Memo offering
- pto memo to employees
- sample email or notice about end of year PTO accrual and rollover for employees
- sample letter for paid time off leave