Paid time off (PTO) is a benefit program granting employees a specific number of vacation or personal days off which that are paid by the employer.
The number of days is generally based on the employer’s policy for accrual of paid time off.
Search Sample Formats:
- paid time off letter
- pto letter
- letter letter to employees about PTO
- letter requesting to be paid pto after been laid off
- LETTER TO employee about taking rollover PTO
- SIMPLE EXAMPLE TIME OFF LETTERS FOR EMPLOYEES
- mandate PTO letter
- message to employees regarding taking PTO
- no pto memo\
- offer letter sample addressing paid time off