Paid time off (PTO) is a benefit program granting employees a specific number of vacation or personal days off which that are paid by the employer.
The number of days is generally based on the employer’s policy for accrual of paid time off.
Search Sample Formats:
- sample of letter to employee about policy for paid time off
- pto sample email
- PTO BuyBack Memo offering
- paid time off memo sample
- one time exception to pto rollover sign off example
- memo to employees to use paid time off
- memo sample regarding paid time off
- example of sending an email for PTO balances
- end of year PTO email
- email to use pto before the end of the year or lose it template