360 Degree Performance Appraisal
1. Definition of 360 degree performance appraisal
360 Degree Feedback is a system or process in which employees receive confidential, anonymous feedback from the people who work around them.
2. Who should conduct 360 degree performance appraisal?
• Managers (i.e. superior).
• Team members.
• Suppliers/ vendors.
• Anyone who comes into contact with the employee and can provide valuable insights and information.
3. What’s 360 degree measures?
• 360 degree measures behaviors and competencies.
• 360 degree addresses skills such as listening, planning, and goal-setting.
• 360 degree focuses on subjective areas such as teamwork, character, and leadership effectiveness.
• 360 degree provide feedback on how others perceive an employee.
4. 360 degree appraisal has four components:
• Self appraisal
• Subordinate’s appraisal
• Peer appraisal.
• Superior’s appraisal
Click Here To Download 360 Degree Performance Appraisal
This is very good and provides a great 360 knowledge start point
360 degree performance appraisal is generally found the suitable environment for the managers as it helps to assess their leadership and managing styles.
Really nice information to post about southwest airlines selects spigit to drive innovation. These innovation is really admirable in this era and effective.
it will be great to know what other people think about our work, so 360 degree will work it you take it positively.