Phone Interview Questions
I/ Notes to phone interview
1. You have a little time to conduct interview.
2. Just ask question about candidate’s basic job requirements
II/ Phone interview questions
1. Introduce yourself.
2. Inform purpose of phone interview.
3. Can you tell me a little about yourself?
4. What is your education background?
5. Are you currently employed and where?
6. If you are not employed, when were you last employed and what is the reason that you are no longer there?
7. Tell me about your current employer (i.e. what do they do, how long they’ve been in business, etc.).
8. What is the most important thing you’re looking for in a company/job?
9. Why are you considering leaving your current employer?
10. How long have you been with your current employer?
11. On a Day-to-Day basis at your current job, what are your primary responsibilities?
12. What size groups do you work in and do you have any group size preferences?
13. Have you received any raises or promotions at your current employer?
14. Do you have any managerial experience or are you more of an individual contributor?
15. What do you know about this company/job that you are applying for?
16. How many years experience do you have in _________?
17. We have spoken with several candidates. Why are you the one we should hire?
18. How well do you handle stress and pressure at work? Please give an example of…?
19. how you overcame a stressful situation?
20. What are your greatest strengths?
21. What are your greatest weaknesses?
22. What are your current salary expectation?
23. Do you have any questions?