Employee Cash Advance Policy
Kindly refer on this but personalize it based on your company’s standing and employee mortality.
CASH ADVANCE POLICY
- Employees with at least three (3) months tenure and has a Probationary Contract with the company are allowed to avail with the CASH ADVANCE POLICY. Training Period is not counted.
- Trainees , Contractual and Project-based employees are not eligible of this policy.
- CASH ADVANCE REQUEST can only be made if:
- Cash needed is not available at the time of the need
- Cash needed is for emergency matters
- Hospital/Medical Assistance
- Educational Assistance
- Debt/Loan Assistance
- Any emergency reason with detrimental effect to the requesting employee
- The Employment status shall affect the amount allowable for cash advance.
- Probationary Employees are allowed to have a maximum of
- Regular Employees are allowed to have a maximum of
- The eligible requesting employee/s should email the Site Director for approval 2-3 days prior.
- 2-3 days after receipt of cash advance, the eligible requesting employee should furnish a Cash Advance Liquidation Form to the Accounting and Admin Executive.