Research Development KRA
Research development KRAs include KRAs (can apply for KPIs management)
1. Plan and estimate development activities. Hold reviews to validate designs & analysis.
2. Working out on budget (manpower and machineries required for department).
3. Cost analysis.
4. Minimize purchasing costs.
5. New Product development & Testing.
6. Value engineering & innovative solutions
7. Analysis of customer requirements.
8. Coordinate with the factory and suppliers for product development.
9. Preparation of SOP’s. Authorize all documents for development of new product. Preparation of technical documentation and resolve product problems.
10. Define specifications of all the instruments & research materials for conducting the experiments.
11. Evaluate competitors offerings technically & commercially.