1. General visitor policy
All employees need to ensure that any visitor coming to meet them takes prior appointment as far as possible.
All the visitors to the premises must be met and the discussions held in the common reception/discussion area.
If anyone is found to be transgressing this he/she shall be liable for suitable disciplinary action including termination from the services & organization reserves the right to prosecute the employee concerned or recover the damage incurred thereof.
In case any visitor /govt. official in or around the premises, gets in touch with you and asks you for particulars or wants to hand over any document in the name of the company, please inform them to get in touch with Administration or HR department or put them in touch with Administration/HR personally.
2. Procedure of visitor policy
On the arrival of the visitor, Security would inform the concerned person who can either receive the visitor himself or direct the guest to the visitor’s area. After the visit the visitor should be escorted to the reception. However, if a visitor comes uninformed, security will check with the concerned person. If the person declines to accept or to receive the guest, the visitor would be sent back. If the visitor is accepted then the above-mentioned procedure will be followed.
3. An employee is not expected to:
• Discuss his/her company related activities with an outsider.
• Give out customer information.
• Comment on issues that are a subject matter in the court of law.
• Discuss financial projections of the company.
• Discuss plans, programs, products or operations of the company.