Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Equal employment opportunity policy
1. Definition of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO policy)
EEO policies are developed by:
• Local law such as Civil Rights Act of 1964 (US base).
• Code of conduct (issued by company itself or customers).
2. Requirements of EEO policy:
The employment should base on job-related qualifications only and without regard to:
• National origin,
• Citizenship status,
• Sexual orientation,
• Gender identity,
• Disability, or
• Veteran status…
3. How to deploy EEO policy?
• This policy should inform in written statement to candidates, HR department, line managers.
• This policy also should post to company website and recruitment ads.