Eligibility for New Organisation under PF Act
Company employing 15 employees and apply for provident fund code number for company. Before submitting an application for code number, you have to consider employee strength including directors (if your company is private limited or limited), then employees who are engaged through any outside agency like security, house-keeping and all. After considering the same submit coverage performa of the Employees Provident Fund Organisation and submit with it with the EPF Organisation.
These are the documents you will be submitting for PF Code Number for company they are:-
1. Form 5A in duplicate
2. Proforma for coverage in duplicate
3. Photocopy of memorandum & article of Association
4. Certificate of Incorporation
5. Copy of PAN card
6. Particulars of Owners/Directors
7. Details of employees in duplicate
8. Employee & Employer contribution
9. A demand draft of that month contribution
10. Authorized signatory letter
11. Bank account detail
Beside these any documents may be asked to deposit by EPF officers.
Click Here To Download Eligibility for New Organisation under PF Act