Formal Resignation Letter Template With One Month Notice
Whenever an employee leaves the organization, this letter of resignation is the last impression that he leaves with the company. Hence, it is as important as the first impression. You must make sure that you pen a pleasant and positive formal resignation letter to inform the company about your exit in the most polite tone. Use the format sample given below for notifying your employer about your exit in a professional manner. Customize it as per your need and use it to make it the best use of it.
Sample Formal Resignation Letter Template With One Month Notice
Date: 13th August, 2014
Autocratic Computers Pvt. Ltd.
Dear Mr. Robin Watson,
Please accept my letter of resignation from the position of Marketing Manager, effective three weeks from today. My last working day at Autocratic Computers Pvt. Ltd. will be on 3rd September 2014.
I have accepted a job offer with another company which will help me take my career to new heights. It was a great experience working at Autocratic Computers Pvt. Ltd. and I am going to miss my team and colleagues. However, this new position will bring along greater opportunities for me to move ahead in my career.
In the next three weeks, I will be happy to help you in all possible ways to make this transition smooth and easy. I am ready to help you assist in recruiting and training my replacement. Kindly inform me if there is anything else that I can do for the company to make the process easier.
It was great being a part of your company and I thoroughly enjoyed working with you.
Other Related Post to Resignation Letters
Search Sample Formats:
- resignation letter 1 month notice
- resignation letter templates 1 month notice
- resignation letter one month notice
- one month resignation letter
- One Month Notice Resignation Letter
- one month notice for job resignation
- one monthresignation operationtheatretechnician
- resignation letter with 1 month notice
- resignation letter with one month notice
- letter of resignation for family reason smooth transition everyone