HR Policies for a new IT company
I have Attached HR Policies for a new IT company
Roles and Responsibilities
- Designation : HR Manager
- Department : Human Resources
- Core Responsibilities : HR related
- Reporting To :
- Collecting the requirements from each department regarding their HR requirement and updating them with the manpower status report at regular scheduled intervals.
- Screening and short-listing resumes and forwarding the same to the concerned department/departments followed by scheduling interviews for the prospective candidates as per the convenience of the Management.
- Once the selection process is over, segregating the resumes and filing them in the respective folders if they are under hold or not considered.
- Preparation of Offer Letters depending on the CTC agreed to by the management and the prospective employee.
- The Offer Letter to be given to the selected candidate and a mail sent to the ED (Executive Directors) for his reference.
- Once the candidate confirms his joining, an Appointment Letter shall be issued which is duly signed by the HR Department. A copy is sent to the ED (Executive Directors) for his reference.
Orientation for New Employees
- The newly-joined employee shall be given orientation training regarding the company and the departments, and the employee will be accompanied by an HR Team member for a formal introduction to all the departments.
- Collecting the Attendance Sheets
- Preparing a consolidation of working hours
- Collecting applicable deductions of employees from the Accounts Department
- Collecting mobile deductions from the Accounts Department
- Preparing Salary Statements
- Submit the Salary Statements to the Accounts Department for payment in cash or through bank.
ID Cards/Bank Application/Visiting Cards
- Collecting three photographs from the newly-joined employee; one for the ID card/ Two for Bank Application/Two photo for his/her personal file.
- After getting the ID card, the bank application with a copy of ID card will be submitted to the Accounts Department for opening Bank Accounts.
- Attendance of the employees will be taken from the Access Machine and monitored on a twice-a-week basis. Late arrivals monitoring and inform the ED (Executive Directors) for follow-up action to be taken in some cases, if any.
- Overtime monitoring and taking necessary approval from the department head.
- Monitoring the Staff Movement register
- Monitoring the Security Guards
- Maintaining the attendance and issues dealing with the security outsourcing company.
- Maintaining visitors’ access cards at Security.
- Maintain and update the manpower requirement of the Customer Service Agents team and other related departments and send the necessary update schedules on a weekly basis to the concerned heads.
Pantry /Housekeeping Materials Control
- Maintain and monitor coffee/tea refreshments and ordering the requirements of pantry and housekeeping material as and when required.
- Addressing and attending to complaints regarding office equipments including A/C maintenance etc.
- Maintain & monitor the resources and assets and of the company and logging the same as well as maintaining a register.
- Issuing the resources/assets when a new employee joins the company
- Recovering the resources/assets when employees are leaving the company
Scheduling Office Boys
Preparing the office boys’ schedule and sort out the problems in Housekeeping
- Monitoring the daily schedule for office boys
- Prepare individual database for the employees
- Prepare individual files for all the employees at Sholapur/Pune locations
- Update all individual files as and when required
- Coding the employees as per their entity and department-wise.
- Individual filing index for all the departments
- Maintenance of files for all the external correspondence
- Maintenance of files for all inter-office memorandums
- Preparing and maintaining internal memoranda as and when required by the Management.
- Internal correspondence between the Head Office (Sholapur) / Pune Office
- Coordinating with outsourcing companies for security and housekeeping
- Coordinating with manpower consultants
- Issuing Experience Certificates and Relieving Letters
- Preparing Performance Appraisal reports for probationary employees
- Preparing and collecting self-appraisal forms and updating the Management through department heads.
- Filing the appraisal forms in respective files for annual increments.
- Preparing annual increment updates and review increment updates as per the Management’s requirement
- Calculating incentives for eligible departments as per the Management decision and updating the Management in this regard on a quarterly basis.
List of Holidays
- Preparing the List of Holidays applicable during the year
- Sending inter-office memoranda during holidays after confirmation from the Management.
Leaves & Permission Monitoring
- Monitoring the leaves receiving through e-mail or in writing and routing them to the concerned Department Head.
- Maintaining a register for the leaves received through phone intimation
- Monitoring & maintaining the Leaves & Permissions Register
Roles & Responsibilities
- Collecting and Preparing the roles and responsibilities of the employees and updating the management and make necessary amendments as and when required
- Monitoring Internal Transfer of the Customer Service Agent from one process to another process and within the office (Sholapur) as well as to the Pune Office.
Creation of E-mail IDs
- Coordinate with the System Administrator for creation/deletion of intranet Email IDs of employees.
- Collecting the stationery requirement of the employees
- Order the stationery as per the requirement
- Maintaining the Stationery Register and update accordingly
- Keep track of stationery movement
- Addressing and attending to the employee grievances towards effective resolution within a stipulated time as well as discuss with the Management for intervention if necessary.