Quality KRAs include KRAs (can apply for KPIs management)
1. Develop and implement quality management strategy and plans.
2. Validation of process, instruments, methods, etc.
3. Quality assurance for the projects and the manufacturing set up.
4. Evaluation of new suppliers and vendors.
5. Minimization of rejection & rework.
6. Customer’s acceptance include: establish quality standards & implementing quality control requirements of the customers and handle complaint.
7. Standardization for goods and work inspection.
Search Sample Formats:
- QUALITY KRA
- kra for quality control department
- key result areas of quality control department
- key result areas quality
- key result area product quality
- what is KRA in quality control
- key result areas format of quality control department
- key result areas of qc department
- K R A for quality control
- key result areas of six sigma managers