Writing a Warning Letter to Employee for Poor Attendance
Every employer educates his employees about the HR policies, leave policy, and attendance letter at the time of on boarding. The number of leaves he can avail will be mentioned to every employee explicitly. There is a process to apply for leave so that the management is aware of employee absenteeism. However rules are meant to be broken. Some employees take leaves as an when they like without any prior intimation or leave application. This will impact the work schedule and productivity of the company resulting in loss. Lack of punctuality will not get any success to an employee. Management warns and tries reprimand to bring discipline and punctuality in the employees in case of excess absenteeism. You can find a sample warning letter for irregular attendance here to warn the employee.
Sample Warning Letter to Employee for Poor/Excessive Attendance
To, Date: 21/02/2018
Employee ID: 7337556,
Designation: Production Supervisor,
Sub: Warning Letter for Poor Attendance
Dear Mr. Pradeep Seth,
There has been an observation that you have taken leaves exceeding your casual, sick and paid leaves in the past Six months without any prior intimation to your manager. Despite of your manager warning you in the past, there is no change in your behavior.
Your behavior is a clear indication of negligence in performing your duty. You are hereby asked to submit an explanation on your absenteeism lateness to office within 2 days. Treat this as a final warning letter and any further in disciplinary action may lead to the serious action on you which may lead to termination.
Treat this issue as urgent and important. A copy of this letter will be kept in office file for future reference.
For Samyukta Company Pvt. Ltd
Search Sample Formats:
- Food Packaging suppliers and manufacturies mail
- final warning for poor attendance
- warning letter about poor attendance
- sample warning letter for excess leaves without pay
- poor attendance letter to employee
- sample warning letter for attendance
- query letter for leaving your duty without anybody permission
- Memo for staff warming against clocking in for each other
- lack of punctuality will cause to leave deduction
- employee poor attendance letter