Letter Informing Staff About Employee Termination
If you have terminated an employee from your company then the same must be communicated to the other staff members of your company. You have to make employee termination announcement to clients and company staff so that they keep no professional connect with him or her. It is a simple letter informing about employee leaving company.
Have a look at termination letter format. You can use this termination communication letter to staff template to formally inform everyone about the employee leaving the company.
Letter Communicating Employee Termination to Staff Members
Dear Staff Members,
The Management wants to inform you all that Mr. Vipul Chawla who was working with Princeton Hotel at the position of HR Executive has been terminated on 07.08.2018. As per the policy of the Company, from now on, no employee of the Company shall have any professional connections with Mr. Chawla. Sharing of any confidential information of the Company with him will be considered as a criminal offense and serious actions will be taken against the offender.
Mr.Chawla was found to violating the rules of the Company. Despite constant warnings, he continued reporting to work late. His performance levels have also been below average since his date of joining.
Princeton Hotel is known for its disciplined staff. We always hire people who can work in synergy with us and grow along with us.
Other Related Post to Termination Letters
Search Sample Formats:
- notifying staff of employee termination
- letter informing staff of termination
- staff letter after someone has been terminated
- termination communication to staff
- memo to staff termanating a staff memeber for cause
- employee termination memo to staff
- email to inform staff of employee termination
- email to inform employees terminition
- note to all staff about termination
- how to inform ceo of the terminated letter of the employee from the company