Format of Charge Sheet
EXAMPLE PROFORMA SUGGESTED FOR CHARGE SHEET FOR SLOWING DOWN WORK
This is in context to the report against you on the following area:
- On (date) at around (time) you are alleged to have combined with other co-workers and deliberately slowed down the work process to a large extent. You also tried to pursue Mr. (names) to adopt your ‘go slow’ tactics. You also allegedly threatened Mr. (name) when he disagreed to obey your orders.
- It has been listed that prior to your ‘go slow’ tactic your work production used to be _____ per day. But the number drastically fell to _______ per day which is considered as minimal compared to normal average work efficiency.
- The mentioned act/omission has brought down the productivity level of the company and is thereby suffering losses in the market.
- In spite of repeated advice to abandon your ‘go slow’ tactics by your superior/superiors, you have been sticking on to it and being idling spending your time for sweet pleasure.
- The act for which you have been charged fall under certified standing orders no.______ and no._____ of the company which is hence deemed applicable to you.
You are thereby expected to come up with an explanation within (no. of days) days from the issue of this charge sheet. In case you fail to produce any valid reasons, the management will have every right to carry forward the proceedings in any way they may feel appropriate to deal with your case.