EXAMPLE PROFORMA SUGGESTED FOR CHARGE SHEET FOR SLOWING DOWN WORK
This is in context to the report against you on the following area:
- On (date) at around (time) you are alleged to have combined with other co-workers and deliberately slowed down the work process to a large extent. You also tried to pursue Mr. (names) to adopt your ‘go slow’ tactics. You also allegedly threatened Mr. (name) when he disagreed to obey your orders.
- It has been listed that prior to your ‘go slow’ tactic your work production used to be _____ per day. But the number drastically fell to _______ per day which is considered as minimal compared to normal average work efficiency.
- The mentioned act/omission has brought down the productivity level of the company and is thereby suffering losses in the market.
- In spite of repeated advice to abandon your ‘go slow’ tactics by your superior/superiors, you have been sticking on to it and being idling spending your time for sweet pleasure.
- The act for which you have been charged fall under certified standing orders no.______ and no._____ of the company which is hence deemed applicable to you.
You are thereby expected to come up with an explanation within (no. of days) days from the issue of this charge sheet. In case you fail to produce any valid reasons, the management will have every right to carry forward the proceedings in any way they may feel appropriate to deal with your case.
MODEL DRAFT OF A CHARGE-SHEET
A report has been brought to light against you on (date) where you ___________ (mention the act of alleged misconduct).
The alleged act mentioned above if has been proven committed by you will be held for serious disciplinary action against you.
Hence, you are thereby required to produce valid reasons as to why you should not be dismissed within ________ days of the receipt of this letter.
In case you fail to submit your explanation, it will we presumed that you have none and the whole matter will be taken forward without inclusion of any further reference from your part.
As the intensity of charges leveled against you are grave and serious, you leave us with no choice but to suspend you until final order on the matter.
The receipt of this letter should be highly acknowledged.
As a beginner in the field of HR, they should know the legal frames of the CHARGE – SHEET. Here is the fundamental guidance how to prepare the Charge-Sheet in the attachment file (pdf.file). If may useful for every one.