Congratulate an Employee on the Anniversary of His or Her Service
Employee is a very important asset of every organization. They spend their time for the growth and development of the company. Congratulation letter to an employee is a formal letter issued by the company to appreciate his/her work.
This letter is given to the employee who has successfully completed one more year in a company.
Given below are some tips and a sample which help you to guide how to write Congratulation letter to an employee.
Tips to write a congratulation letter
In this topic we will explain you some simple writing tips to make your Congratulation letter look appreciative and effective.
- As it is a formal letter, so always write it on the letter head of the organization.
- Should be drafted in a standard format as followed by the organization.
- Don’t forget to write a subject line. Subject line briefly describes the general idea of letter at first glance.
- Always try to show the importance for the employee in the company.
- The note should exalt the work or achievements of the employee and express a word of thanks.
- Letter is not considered valid if it not duly signed. Always put your or authorized person’s signature in the end to make it a valid document.
Sample of congratulation letter
Below is a sample of Congratulation letter to an Employee on the Anniversary of His or Her Service by its employer.
76 Ellena Street
Dated: 30th June 2014
Subject: Congratulation on completing 5 years in our company
Dear Mr. Methew,
We are very happy to offer you our heartiest congratulations on the completion of 5 years of your service with ABC Ltd. It’s always been wonderful working with you and your contribution and commitment to work is commendable. You have always been a great asset of our company.
In last 5 years, you’ve contributed your skill, time, ideas, energy and loyalty. We value your selfless service for so many years. With your dedication towards your job, you have achieved so many milestones in such a small span of time which have made you an example for others. You have always motivated others with your enthusiasm and hard work.
You are a very good team player and we are proud to have an employee like you in our company. You have been an inspiration to all the team members.
Wishing you all the very best for your future with the hope that you will remain with us for many years to come!