I have attached the format for Consultancy Agreement. You can make the necessary changes as required all fields in bold need to be updated.
This agreement is made on the <date> day of <month year>, between Mr. /Ms. <Name> aged about <age> residing at <Address, City, Pin> [herein after referred to as Consultant] of the one part and <Name of company> having its registered office at <office address in full> [herein after referred to as the Company] of the second part.
This agreement has been entered into between the Consultant and the Company and will be effective from <effective date> for a period of ELEVEN MONTHS i.e. up to <end date>. This agreement supersedes all previous agreements.
Now this agreement witnesses the following terms and conditions agreed between the parties and are binding on both.
- The consultant shall be engaged under the designation of <”Designation- Department”> based at <Location>.
- The consultant will work on all working days during the tenure of the agreement, and in no circumstances may the consultant engage himself in any other business whatsoever whilst so engaged.
- The consultant shall not indulge in any act or omission, which is likely to harm the reputation of the company. The consultant will be signing the Non Disclosure Agreement of the company.
- The consultant shall be paid remuneration of Rs. <salary/-> < (salary in words)> per month excluding service tax on consultation on the succeeding <payroll date> of the calendar month during the agreement period.
- The consultant shall be paid remuneration as under during the agreement period:
Mention all details of compensation to be paid; for e.g.:
- Medical coverage will be provided to the consultant and his family to the extent of Rs…../- p.a. for hospitalization expenses only, apart from Group personal accident & workmen’s compensation coverage.
- The variable salary component, termed as Performance Linked Pay (PLP) will be pegged at 20% of your annual remuneration, and will be based on metrics, covering the business, financial and performance parameters and will be based on a combination of-
a) The performance of the company as a whole (7%)
b) The performance of the Business vertical and the Region concerned (7%)
c) The performance of the Consultant (6%)
- Mobile expenses will be reimbursed as per company policy.
- Conveyance expenses will be reimbursed as per company policy.
- The consultant shall be provided a company vehicle which is to be maintained as per company policy (if vehicle will be provided)
- The consultant shall serve the company loyally, faithfully and diligently and shall at all times safeguard and protect the interest of the company.
- The consultant shall not have any financial transaction with other consultants or customer/suppliers of the company.
- The consultant shall not be entitled for benefits like gratuity, PF, and any other fringe benefits except mentioned in this agreement.
10. The consultant shall be entitled for <no. of leave days> days of leave per annum. Unavailed leave shall lapse at the end of the period of the contract.
11. Either party will be at liberty to terminate the agreement by giving one month’s notice in writing with or without assigning any reasons.
12. In the event of this agreement being terminated, the consultant shall repay the lump sum amount outstanding against him on any account whatsoever.
This agreement shall be enforceable by suit or otherwise at <location> only.
Signature of the Consultant
Search Sample Formats:
Attaching Form T (Muster roll & Wage register format ) under Karnataka S & E Act.
|1[Form – T|
|COMBINED MUSTER ROLL CUM REGISTER OF WAGES|
|[See Rule 24 (9-B) of Karnataka Shops & Commercial Establishment Rules, 1963]|
|in lieu of|
|1. Forms I & II of Rule 22(4); Form IV of Rule 28(2);Forms V and VII of Rule 29(1) and (5) of the Karnataka Minimum Wages rules 1958.|
|2.Form I of Rule 3(1) of the Karmataka Payment Wages Rules,1963.|
|3. Form XIII of Rule 75;Forms XV,XVII,XX,XXI,XXII and XXIII of rule 78(1)(a)(i),(ii) and (iii) of the Contract labour ( Regulation and Abolition) (Karnataka ) Rules,1974|
|4. Form XIII of Rule 43;Forms XVII,XVIII,XIX,XX,XXI and XXII of Rule 46(2)(a),( c) and (d) of inter State Migrant Workmen( Regulation of Employment and Conditions of Service)Karnataka Rules, 1981|
|Month / Year||Name & address of the employer:|
|Name & address of the establishment:|
|S.No||Building Name||Location||Emp ID||Name of the employee||Father / Husband Name||Male/Female||Designation / department||Date of joining||Date of Birth||Date of Leaving||ESI No.||PF No||Wages fixed including VDA||Leave date From||Leave date to||No. of days leave taken||Type of leave||No. of payable Days||Total OT hours worked||Month / Year||Net Payable||Mode of payment Cash / Cheque No.||Employee signature / Thumb impression|
|Earned wage and other allowances||Deductions|
|Basic||DA/VDA||HRA||Conveyance||Med. Allowance||Attendance bonus||Special Allow.||OT||NFH||Maternity Benefit||Others||Subsistance allowance if any||Leave Encashment||Total||ESI||PF||PT||TDS||Society||Insurance||Sal. Adv.||Fines||Damages / Loss||Others||Total|
|HS||Half Sick Leave|
|HC||Half Casual Leave|
|HP||Half Previlage Leave|
|LOP||Loss of pay|
|NFH||National Festival Holiday|
|WFH||Work From Home|
|OD||On Duty (On site job / On duty job)|
Search Sample Formats:
- form b wage register
- muster roll format
- muster roll for payment of wages to the Karnataka Govt
- muster roll format in excel free download
- shop & establishment register of Attendance \ Muster Roll formate
- maternity register format sample
- form f leave with wages
- form 22 format in excel for karnataka
- muster roll format of karnataka in excel free download
- muster roll in s&d formate
I have Attached Fixed Assets Format
|XYZ Private Limited|
|FIXED ASSETS REGISTER|
|Asset Description||Asset No.||Location of Asset||Particulars
|Capacity / Brief Description of assets||Make||Model No.||Date of Purchase||Invoice No.||Name of Supplier/ Contractor||Value/ Amount||Depreciation Till date||Deduction /Sold||Closing Balance (N= K-L-M)|
|COMPUTERS / PRINTERS|
|Modem / Router||5||1||0||4|
I have attached KRA (Key Responsibility Area) Format in Excel.
|KEY RESULT AREA (KRAs) 2009 – 10|
|Name :_____||Function___________________||Department||Role:_______________||Grade : __________|
|Sl. No.||Focused area (Organization Goals)||Description of Key Result Area/ Agreed Objectives||Weightage of KRA||Action Plan||Unit of Measurement||Previous Year status||Target for current year||To be achieved by
|Comments on Achievements
(To be filled at the end of the Year)
|Signatures||(Signatures at end of the Year)|
|Date:||(If required, pl. enclose additional sheets)|
Search Sample Formats:
I have Attached Pay Slip or Salary Slip Format in Excel.
|Salary slip for the month of :||Mar-09||Designation||:||Executive|
|TKT NO.||:||10019||DATE OF JOINING||:||3/1/2002|
|DAYS PAID||:||31||E.S.I. NO.||:||0|
|EARNINGS||AMOUNT RS.||DEDUCTIONS||AMOUNT RS.|
|SPECIAL ALW.||0.00||PROFESSIONAL TAX||200.00|
|CONVEYANCE ALW.||800.00||INCOME TAX||0.00|
|EDUCATION ALW.||200.00||BANK LOAN||0.00|
|MEDICAL ALW.||1250.00||SALARY ADV.||0.00|
|MOBILE ALW.||0.00||MOBILE DEDU.||0.00|
|TOTAL EARNINGS RS.||19694.00||TOTAL DEDUCTIONS RS.||1604.00|
|NET PAY :||18090.00|
Search Sample Formats:
I have attached format for keeping stocks of stationery and housekeeping items. You can modify as per needs and can be used for your purpose.
|SL. No||Material||Brand||Packet||Pieces||Existing Stock||New Order||Total Stock||Consumption Week 1||Consumption Week 2||Consumtion Week 3||Consumtion Week 4||Balance Stock|
|2||Binder Clip 19MM||PKT||12||9||9||1||0||0||8|
|3||Binder Clip 25MM||PKT||12||5||5||0||0||0||5|
|4||Binder Clip 32MM||PKT||12||5||5||0||0||0||5|
|5||Binder Clip 41MM||PKT||12||5||5||0||0||0||5|
|6||Brown Tape 2″||Roll||10||5||5||1||3||0||1|
|7||Camel Board Marker||PCS||13||13||1||2||1||9|
|8||Camel Gel Pen||PCS||4||50||54||5||10||5||34|
|9||Camel OHP Marker||PCS||7||7||0||0||1||6|
|11||Cello Tape 1″||PCS||4||12||16||2||2||2||10|
|12||Cello Tape 2″||PCS||7||7||1||2||2||2|
|13||Century A4ST I Laser Sti||PKT||100||1||5||6||0||0||2||4|
|15||Copy PowerA-4 Paper||RIM||500||5||25||30||4||3||5||18|
|16||Corporate Push Pin||PKT||100||4||4||0||0||0||4|
|17||Double Side Tape 1”||PCS||2||2||0||0||0||2|
|18||Envelop 10*12 Lemina||PCS||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|19||Envelop 8*10 Cloth||PCS||35||35||2||0||0||33|
|20||Faber Cassle Ball PE||PCS||58||58||7||10||10||31|
|21||Falcon 1/4 Spiral PA||PCS||7||7||4||0||0||3|
|22||Falcon 1/6 Spiral PA||PCS||25||10||35||4||0||4||27|
|60||Hans Slip Pad||PCS||100||6||6||0||0||0||6|
|58||ID Card Holder||PCS||59||59||6||0||2||51|
|27||Index File 24T Big||PCS||0||20||20||0||20||0||0|
|28||Kangaroo Punch 480||PCS||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|29||Kangaroo Punch 600||PCS||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|30||Kangaroo Stapler 10D||PCS||6||6||0||0||0||6|
|31||Kangaroo Stapler 45N||PCS||3||3||0||0||0||3|
|32||Kores Carbon Blue SA||PKT||100||1||1||0||0||0||1|
|33||Loxur Sketch Pen Set||SET||12||1||1||0||0||0||1|
|34||Magha Punchless File||PCS||38||38||5||3||0||30|
|35||Megnet For White Board||PCS||42||42||0||0||0||42|
|36||Moser Baer 100CD SPINDEL||PKT||100||3||3||0||0||1||2|
|37||Moser Baer DVD10 SPINDEL||PKT||10||2||2||0||0||0||2|
|38||My Clear Bag||PCS||14||14||0||2||0||12|
|42||Omega Tape Dispenser||PCS||1||1||0||0||0||1|
|43||Pepar Cutter Medium||PCS||6||6||1||1||0||4|
|44||Post IT Pad 2*3||PKT||100||9||9||0||0||1||8|
|45||Post IT Pad 3*3||PKT||100||6||6||0||0||0||6|
|46||Post IT Promt||PCS||10||0||0||0||0||0|
|48||Scale Steel 1FT||PCS||8||8||0||0||0||8|
|49||Scholer Colour Drawing Pin||PKT||100||1||1||0||0||0||1|
|57||Seperatus Card Sheet||PCS||10||10||10||0||0||0||10|
|50||Solo CD Zipper 96CD||PCS||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|51||Stapler Pin 24/6||PKT||1000||9||9||0||0||0||9|
|52||Stapler Pin No 10 Kan||PKT||1000||6||20||26||2||3||3||18|
|53||Torch With Cell||PCS||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|54||Visiting Card 240 CR||PCS||2||2||0||0||1||1|
|55||White Fluid Pen||PCS||3||3||3||0||0||0||3|
|56||World L Sharp Folder||PCS||15||18||18||0||0||0||18|
|61||World Milky Folder||PCS||45||45||3||1||0||41|
|62||Megha Report File||PCS||5||5||0||0||0||5|
|63||World Ring File||PCS||1||1||0||0||0||1|
|64||Register 180 Page Falcon||PCS||0||5||5||1||0||0||4|
|65||Register Inward R/B||PCS||0||1||1||1||0||0||0|
You May Like Also
Housekeeping Job Card Format Sample
When you have a good number of housekeeping staff working for you, it is extremely important to manage their working in which housekeeping job card format plays a significant role.
Search Sample Formats:
- stationary record format in excel
- stock register format for guest house
- stationery stock register format
- format to issue the stationery items
- Office Stationerey items record format in excel
- is aframe part of stationaery or housekeeping
- free excel format for store keeping
- formet for stock of stationary items written in book
- format letter for stationary
I have attached sample confirmation letter format.
_____/HRD/_____ Date: 01/10/2007
Dear Mr. ________,
Consequent to the review of your performance during _______ to _________ your probation period, we have the pleasure in informing you that, your services are being confirmed as _____________ with effect from 29th September 2007.
All the other terms and conditions as detailed in your appointment letter remain unchanged.
We look forward to your valuable contributions and wish you all the very best for a rewarding career with the organisation.
Please sign the duplicate copy of this letter as a token of acceptance of the same.
For, Company name.
Authorized Signatory – HR
I Have Attached Work Order Format
|TIN NO. xxxxxxxxxXXXXXXXX|
|C.S.T.TIN NO. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxXXXX|
|EXCISE REGISTRATION NO. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx|
|(NAME OF THE ESTABLISHMENT|
|Your Quotation No. :|
|With reference to your quotation we have pleasure in confirming our order for the following as per|
|the terms & conditions stated hereunder.|
|Terms & Conditions :|
|Payment :||50% Advance along with W.O.|
|Delivery :||Immediate after approval|
|Mode of Dispatch :|
|Taxes as applicable|
|Please Dispatch the Materials to our works, at Bhuj – Kutch.|
|H.O. : XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX|
I have attached format for staff details it will be helpful to you, please amend it according to your need.
|S.No.||Emp No||Employee Name||Emerg. Contact Number||Permanent Address||Designation||Dept||DOB||Classification||Status||ESI No||PF No||DOJ – Company||Trasferred from one branch to another||DOL – Company||Qualifications||Experience||Blood Group|
|DOJ – Trasfer In||Transferred From||In finance Company||Others||Total|
Search Sample Formats:
You simply print some Cards with your company logo & name, location, Visitor Pass & a serial Number on the card. The visitor can hang the same in their neck.
While entering the security officer deployed at gate will confirm the person to whom the visitor want to meet and after confirming the same from the concerned person, the security officer can issue a gate entry slip in which the visitor can obtain the signature from the concerned person.
Maintain a Visitor register in which you have to mention the name, contact details, purpose of visit area of visit, to whom the visitor wants to meet, in time, out time and the Visitor Pass Sl No. then obtain the sign from visitor and finally the security has to sign on the register.
Purpose of Visit:……………………………….
Person to Meet:………………………………..
Signature of Visitor
With Name & Contact Number
Signature of Signature of Company
Security Officer Staff with Time