Request Letter for Approval of Change in Office Timing
Sometimes due to personal reasons, you have to manage your office timings. But to do that, you have to write a formal duty time change letter to your boss. Writing a properly drafted request letter to change working hours including the reason for this change is highly recommended. With this kind of an application, you can conveniently have your timings revised with your boss. There are various other request letters employee need to write to their bosses like request for change in designation letter.
We bring to you sample letter of request to change work schedule. Use this easy to customize sample request letter to create your own personalized letter.
Sample Request Letter to Change Work Schedule
54, Bhagat Singh Enclave
Novel Publishing House
Sub: Request for Change in Work Timings
I am working as a Marketing Executive in the marketing department of our company from last 9 months. I would like to submit my request for change in office timings because of the recent changes made in the metro timings.
I stay in the Mumbai suburbs and my residence is located at a distance of around 25 kms from our office and the last train to my residence leaves at 6 p.m. and there is no other convenient way to reach. Therefore, I request you to please consider my request for time change. At present, my working hours are from 10.30 a.m. to 6 p.m. and I would like you to please reschedule them from 9 a.m. to 5.30 p.m. so that I can conveniently board my train.
I will ensure that my work doesn’t get affected because of this slight change in time. I shall be highly obliged if you consider this small request.
Thanking in anticipation.
Related Other Letter Format
Search Sample Formats:
- request for schedule change letter
- Application for HR manager in work permission
- sample memo to inform office about thier duty timimg change
- example request to change work schedule office overcrow
- employee time change request letter
- draft letter for requesting change duty timing
- changes in office hours email
- change schedule request letter sample
- approval note for fix the conveyance
- writing a letter of approval to work flexy time