Sample Application to Withdraw PF
I have attached sample application to PF withdraw PF.
Application for withdrawal-(Self employed/not employed for a period of
not less then 60 days from the date of leaving
(To be applied 2 months after the date of leaving)
Sub: Application for PF Withdrawal
This is to bring to your notice that I joined the services of the company on __________
and I was relieved from the services from the services of (name of company) with effect from ______________ . I have not been employed anywhere since then/I have been self employed and hence request you to settle the PF dues lying to my credit as on date as per the Trust rules.
The relevant Form 16s for the total period of service at (company name) are enclosed.
(Signature of the Employee)________________
Encl: Form 16s: for the Financial Years:__________,__________,__________
Note: 1. Please mention your correct address for correspondence.
2. Your PF account will not be settled unless we receive the necessary documents.
Please click on the EPFO and click the Download option on Form 10C and Form 19. Take the print out. Fill it up as per the instruction available in the same. and Submit the same to your ex office.
Other Related Application Letter
Search Sample Formats:
- pf withdrawal letter
- pf withdrawal application (sample copy)
- application for pf withdrawal
- sample application for liquidate provident fund from office
- sample letter for withdrawal of pf amount
- PF withdrawal Mail to HR
- mail for pf withdrawal to hr
- application for pf withdrawal letter
- letter of applying for my PF
- application letter for withdrawal of npf