50 Common Interview Questions and Answers
Please find the attachment, it will be more helpful for the fresher to face the interview. All the best.
50 Common Interview Questions and Answers:
1. Tell me about yourself:
4. Do you consider yourself successful?
15. What is your philosophy towards work?
18. Explain how you would be an asset to this organization.
20. Tell me about a suggestion you have made.
22. What is your greatest strength?
25. What are you looking for in a job?
27. What is more important to you: the money or the work?
28. What would your previous supervisor say your strongest point is?
29. Tell me about a problem you had with a supervisor.
31. Tell me about your ability to work under pressure.
32. Do your skills match this job or another job more closely?
34. Are you willing to work overtime? Nights? Weekends?
35. How would you know you were successful on this job?
36. Would you be willing to relocate if required?
38. Describe your management style.
42. Do you think you are overqualified for this position?
43. How do you propose to compensate for your lack of experience?
44. What qualities do you look for in a boss?
46. What position do you prefer on a team working on a project?
47. Describe your work ethic.
48. What has been your biggest professional disappointment?
49. Tell me about the most fun you have had on the job.
50. Do you have any questions for me?
Click Here To Download 50 Common Interview Question