The Current Topic for a Group Discussion in the HR interview Round?
Group discussions have become an integral part of job selection process as they reflect now only your knowledge about the subject but also your ability to standout in the group. So if you have cleared the HR interview round and GD is the next thing in line then it is important to study latest GD topics. Just like you prepare for HR interview questions, you must also prepare yourself for Group Discussion topics.
In this post, we have come up with the latest Group Discussion Topics 2019. Make sure you have prepared well for these GD topics to crack your group discussion and get yourself a job!!!
15 Group Discussion (GD) Topics for HR Interview Round
1. Do you think GST has been a good move for India?
2. Do you support demonetization?
3. Social media is responsible for spreading fake news.
4. Reliance Jio 4G has transformed the Telecom Sector of India.
5. Is linking ADHAR card to Voter’s ID is a good thing?
6. Importance of subsidies in Agriculture in India.
7. Technological advancement is good for people?
8. Is Indian ready to become a cashless economy?
9. Is FDI a good thing for Indian economy?
10. Ease of doing business in India ranking: Will it help or not?
11. Is startup India is boosting entrepreneurship?
12. Will India be able to double up the farmer’s income in next five years?
13. Poverty in India: Causes and Solutions
14. How beneficial is the merger of public sector banks?
15. What is the priority for India: Agriculture or Industries?
You May Also Like Other GD Topics
Group Discussion Topics for Engineering Students
Group Discussion Topics for College Students
Group Discussion Topics on Current Affairs
HR Round Interview Question Answers
MBA HR Interview Questions and Answers for Freshers