Group discussions have become an integral part of job selection process as they reflect now only your knowledge about the subject but also your ability to standout in the group. So if you have cleared the HR interview round and GD is the next thing in line then it is important to study latest GD topics. Just like you prepare for HR interview questions, you must also prepare yourself for Group Discussion topics.
In this post, we have come up with the latest Group Discussion Topics 2019. Make sure you have prepared well for these GD topics to crack your group discussion and get yourself a job!!!
15 Group Discussion (GD) Topics for HR Interview Round
1. Do you think GST has been a good move for India?
2. Do you support demonetization?
3. Social media is responsible for spreading fake news.
4. Reliance Jio 4G has transformed the Telecom Sector of India.
5. Is linking ADHAR card to Voter’s ID is a good thing?
6. Importance of subsidies in Agriculture in India.
7. Technological advancement is good for people?
8. Is Indian ready to become a cashless economy?
9. Is FDI a good thing for Indian economy?
10. Ease of doing business in India ranking: Will it help or not?
11. Is startup India is boosting entrepreneurship?
12. Will India be able to double up the farmer’s income in next five years?
13. Poverty in India: Causes and Solutions
14. How beneficial is the merger of public sector banks?
15. What is the priority for India: Agriculture or Industries?
You May Also Like Other GD Topics
Group discussions are the best way to improve communication skills, gain confidence and knowledge. This is the reason many colleges and companies organize this activity by picking unique, difficult and sometimes easy group discussion topics.
We have come up with a list of latest GD topics on current affairs 2019. These are the best group discussion topics on current affairs in India. You can select from these group discussion topics related to current affairs to organize a sizzling GD for your students.
Given below is a list of top 15 Group Discussion (GD) topics on current affairs.
1. Is BJP better than Congress?
2. Being secular is good for India or not?
3. Bitcoin is good or bad for India
4. Facebook can be a big boost for business.
5. Is India all set to become a cashless economy?
6. How Modi’s “Make in India” is better than “Made in India”?
7. It is time that India should have Uniform Civil Code.
8. How GST has helped India grow?
9. How Chinese goods are a threat to Indian economy?
10. Replacing caste-based reservation with economic status-based reservation.
11. Is Modi the best prime minister of India in last two decades?
12. India needs a war or diplomatic cornering of Pakistan?
13. Juvenile crimes are on the rise in India. Yes or no?
14. Is women empowerment the solution for crime against women?
15. Are Indian states poorer than African states?
You May Also Like Other Group Discussion Topics
Search Sample Formats:
Group discussions for school students and college goers have become an integral part of learning because they not only help students expand their knowledge but also add on to their confidence levels.
In this post, we have come up with Group Discussion (GD) for college students. These group discussion topics for engineering students prepare them for facing various entrance exams and interviews in the career.
Latest Topics for group discussion (GD) for College Students on current affairs:
1. Should NOTA be removed from voting?
2. Business and Ethics don’t go hand in hand.
3. Is reservation for women good for India?
4. Are Indian news channels responsible or irresponsible?
5. Should live-in relationships be encouraged?
6. How big a threat is China to India?
7. How good a decision is to stop giving subsidy to agriculture is?
8. Which is a better system of politics in India- Two party or multi-party?
9. Is India really growing with increasing stress and health problems?
10. Television shows are badly influencing the youth.
11. Impact of social media on Indian values.
12. Pros and cons of using Facebook for business.
13. Entrepreneurship is not everyone’s cup of tea.
14. Leaders are born and not made.
15. Managers are same as leaders.