Questionnaire on Attrition in BPO/KPO Industry
I have attached Questionnaire on attrition in BPO/KPO industry.
PLEASE FILL The FOLLOWING DETAILS:
1. Name of the organization:
2. Strength of the Organization (Less than 50, 50-100, More than 100):
3. Address of the Organization:
4. Name of the Respondent (Optional):
5. Designation of the Respondent (Compulsory):
- 1. This questionnaire is required to be filled only by the employees of the BPO/KPO industry belonging to the level at which there is high Attrition. Please express your opinion without hesitation. Details provided by you will be kept confidential.
- 2. If you are using soft copy of this questionnaire, fill the answers in any color other than black.
- 3. If you are using hard copy, please use any color pen, but not pencil.
- 4. Questionnaire is divided into Part 1 and Part 2
- Part 1 –The objective is to assess the Attrition level in the organization.
- Part 2- The objective is to assess the employee satisfaction level with the organization.
- 5. Q.3 from Part-I is very crucial for the successful accomplishment of the project. Please read and answer it carefully.
- 6. If you want to share any extra information, you can add it at the end.
- 7. Please do not alter any question and options.
1. What is the Attrition Rate in your Company at an entry level?
- Between 20%-30%
- Between 30%-40%
- Between 40%-50%
- Between 50%-60%
- 60% & above
2. What is the Attrition rate in your company at the managerial level?
- Between 20%-30%
- Between 30%-40%
- 40% &above
3. There is a high Attrition rate prevailing in your organization due to the following reasons.
(Tick and rank them. Also roughly specify the percentage mix of each of the causes.)
For e.g. If Stagnation in the career path leads to high rate of Attrition in your company,
Then rank it 1st and percentage say for e.g. 40%.
|1.||Poaching of employees by other Competitive BPO’s (Attraction for the better Salary Packages elsewhere).|
|2.||Stagnation in career path|
|3.||Long Duty Hours|
|5.||Unfavorable HR policies (policies of termination of employees at regular intervals, at the end of the contract period of employment).|
|6.||Monotonous Work which offers no Challenge.|
|7.||Lack of Promotion|
|10.||Physical & Psychological strain|
|11.||No personal life|
|12.||Uneasy relationship with Peers and Managers|
|13.||Career in BPO is not viewed as secured in long term basis.|
|14.||No fixed leave (Employees are not entitled for national holidays as the company works with client calendar).|
|15.||No skill up gradation of the employee.|
|16.||Lack of Training provided to deal with the foreign clients.|
|17.||Lack of rewards and benefits provided for better performance.|
|18||Lack of benefits provided(poor quality of cabs used for drop, poor canteen facilities, unhygienic food)|
If, according to you there are several other reasons which lead to high Attrition in your company, please mention them at the end without fail.
- How many rounds of interview you went through during your selection process?
- Which psychological tests were conducted during your selection process?
- Aptitude Test
- Achievement Test (aims at testing the skills and knowledge acquired from the training programmes and the job experience.)
- Personality test
- Stress test
- If others or additional, please specify.
- How do you find the training provided by your superiors?
- Are you satisfied with the working conditions prevailing in your company?
- What are the techniques of job design adopted for you?
- Job Simplification( One single job is assigned)
- Job Rotation(Movement from one job to another)
- If others, please Specify
- Are you satisfied with the technique of job design adopted for you?
- Are you satisfied with your Current CTC?
- Is Performance Appraisal done half yearly or yearly?
- Does Performance Appraisal always lead to the hike in your salary?
- Are you satisfied with the Performance Appraisal system in your company?
- Are you satisfied with the reward and incentive system in your company?
- Do you get the required motivation from your superiors?
- Are you satisfied with the career planning steps taken by your organization?
- 14. Any other information you would like to share pertaining to the above questions.