Appendix Core Competency Workshop
I have Attached Appendix Core Competency Workshop
Workshop on Identifying Employee Core Competencies
To identify employee core competencies; or competencies that should be possessed by all employees regardless of their functions.
Top executive level or General Manager
- This one-day workshop will basically comprise of two sessions:
- Session 1 : Explaining the link between firms’ core capabilities and employee core competencies.
- Session 2 : Identifying Employee Core Competencies.
- The process of identifying employee core competencies will typically entail the following questions:
- What are the five or six critical things your organization needs to do well to accomplish your strategy successfully?
- Where do you currently have the capabilities you need to win in the future? Where don’t you have the capabilities? Where are the biggest gaps between what you have and what you need to win?
- Have you identified how these needed capabilities translate into people skills/competencies? If so, what are the major skills/competencies required?