Working from home is extremely convenient as it saves commute time and helps focus better for the employee. Thanks to technology work from is usually very much doable. The request for work from home due to personal reasons, illness, childcare, pregnancy etc. keeps surfacing in organizations and have to dealt in accordance with Work From Home Policy template of the company. Granting work from home offer letter would also require company to develop an arrangement allowing employee to work from home. You can respond to letter to employee working from home by stating the arrangement which would require employee to visit office once in forth night or a month. It would also be obvious that the expenses related with telephone or internet will be borne by the employee.
In this post, we have come up with letter to employee working from home. Using this format as response to sample letter to manage regarding work from home.
Letter Requesting Permission to Work from Home
Excel Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Date: October 2nd, 2019
56, Kirtiman Apartments
Sub: Regarding request for work from home.
This is to inform you that your request for work from home submitted on October 1st, 2019 has been approved by the management considering the situation in your personal life. You are allowed to work from home for the next three months starting from October 15th, 2019 to December 31st, 2019.
As it is going to be a pretty long arrangement, therefore, we would appreciate if you could visit the office for the monthly meetings that are scheduled in the first week of every month. This will help you meet with the team and also discuss the goals for the next month. Moreover, any expenses related with telephone or internet usage will not be borne by the company.
Please respond to us if you agree with the conditions defined by the management. For any further details, you can contact me at +91-9898989898.
Excel Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Search Sample Formats:
- sample letter employee request to work from home
- Business letter to employee work from home
- request work from home letter
- work from home letter sample
- letter template authorised to work from home
- working from home request letter
- letter ask8ing employee to work from home
- HR letter to email allowing work from home
- how to draft a work from home letter
- EMPLOYE LEAVE ALLOWING LATTER TO HR
These days companies are giving their employees convenience of work from home. This latest trend has mutually benefitted the employers as well as the employees. Work from Home Policy document rolls out all terms and conditions in relation with Work from Home Policy guidelines in India. You can use the Work from Home Policy sample or Work from Home Policy examples that are extremely beneficial.
To help you with, we have come up with a Work from Home Policy sample for your reference. You can use this Work from Home Policy template to create one for your company. Download Work from Home Policy sample in PDF format.
Check this also: Letter for Allowing an Employee to Work from Home
Work From Home Policy Sample
Here is the Work from Home Policy example which you can use to draft your own:
We have designed our Work from Home Policy to ensure that the format of work from home is equally beneficial for the employees and the company.
Scope of Policy
Work from home policy of the company is applicable to all our employees who intend to work from home.
Conditions Which Allow Employees Work From Home
Here are the conditions in which an employee can work from home:
- If the job duties permit it
- Employees whose work is mostly related with working on computer can work off-site occasionally.
Elements of Policy
Employees are working from home when they finish their work at a place which is not a part of the premises of the company. They may work on this format:
- On specific days, as mutually agreed
- Full time
Reasons for demanding work from home include:
- Medical reasons
- Bad weather
- Long duration commute
- Imbalance in work and life
Reasons other than these are subjective to the decision of the Management.
Work from home arrangements can be permanent or temporary or occasional.
Concluding Whether An Employee is Suitable For Work From Home
Here are some points which must be considered by the employees and the managers before approving work from home:
- Does the duty of the employee permit it?
- Does it make coordinating with other team members difficult?
- What are the working conditions at the alternative place of work?
- Does employee have required equipment or software to work from home?
Procedure to Request Work From Home
If an employee plans to work from home then here is the procedure that needs to be followed:
- Send a formal request on email to the Human Resource Department at least three days in advance
- The duration of work from home at a stretch should not be more than 7 days. In case, the arrangement succeeds this number, it should be discussed with the manager and the team members.
- The request must be considered under the conditions mentioned above by the managers for approval.
- It is at the discretion of the management to approve work from home or not and for what duration.
Compensation of Employees
Work from home format doesn’t affect the compensation of employees in usual circumstances. In case their working is affected because of the arrangement, the HR Manager needs to formulate a revised contact based on their present working.
Search Sample Formats:
- work from home policies examples
- work from home policy template
- working from home policy template
- work at home policy
- employee undertaking letter given to employer during team outing
- occasional work from home policy
- home working policy template
- POLICIES ON WORK FROM HOME
- disclaimer for employees who work from home
- effective work from home policies