Letter Inviting Employee Return to Office after Work from Home
With life getting back on track after COVID-19, offices are ready to have their employees work from office. And in order to do that, writing letter inviting employees back to work is a sweet gesture. Welcome back employees to the office after COVID-19 in a formal manner by sharing some important guidelines that they need to be following to keep it safe. As Employee Return to Work Letter After Coronavirus, make sure that you write a letter to all of them to make it a healthy working experience for all.
This post includes draft for inviting employees to return to office after work from home letter sample. You can use this template or example for creating a personalized letter.
Letter Format Inviting Employees Return to Office After Work From Home
Welcome back to office!
It has been a long while since you all had been working from home but now we all very happy to welcome you back to office. We want to make sure that working at office is safe for each one of you and therefore, we are sharing some guidelines that must be kept in mind all the times at office by each one of us.
- We will be sanitizing the office frequently
- We will be distributing the working hours for all employees
- All employees will have to compulsorily work from office for three days in a week which will be shared in the roaster every week.
- There will be limitations on number of employees gathering at a time.
- Employees will have to maintain distance while working in the office.
Thank you to all our employees for all your patience and support during these difficult times.
Categories: Letters Tags: Employee, Invitation Letter, work from home, Work from Home Policy Template
Work From Home (WFH): A Boon or a Bane
Working from home during COVID-19 pandemic has become a routine across different industries which earlier, were out of the purview. The outbreak of this pandemic has transformed the work pattern in a significant way. With WFH becoming a usual pattern of work, both employees and employers have been benefited in different ways.
In this post, we are going to be discussing whether work from home is a boon or a bane. Before moving ahead discussing whether Work From Home (WFH) is boon or bane, we must remember that both come with their own positives and negatives. Let us browse through work from home boon or bane points to get more clarity on the subject.
Advantages of Working From Home (WFH)
- Employees have performed better while working from home.
- Employers have been able to save on a lot of overheads.
- There has been a serious deduction in costs that involve commuting to and from work.
- Employees have been able to save on a lot of commute time on daily basis.
- There has been a better work-life balance for the employees.
- The pollution levels have gone down.
Disadvantages Of Working From Home (WFH)
- Many companies had to invest in developing the IT infrastructure which they otherwise lacked.
- Companies had to work harder to monitor the performances of employees.
- Not all kinds of jobs were fit for work from home pattern.
- Employees were compelled to work beyond their usual working hours.
- Work from home added on to internet and electricity expenses of the employees.
- Every day turned out to be a working day for many employees.
These are some of the advantages and disadvantages associated with work from home that certainly make it a boon as well as a bane in different situation for different people.
Other Related Articles
Letter for Allowing an Employee to Work from Home
Request Letter/Email to Boss to Work from Home
Work From Home Policy
Excuse Letter for Being Late at Work due to Traffic
Employee Return to Work Letter After COVID
Categories: Others Tags: Advantages, Disadvantages, WFH, work from home, Work From Home Policy