How to Write a Complaint Letter to Human Resources with Sample
There are times that you face some kind of wrong behavior or pressure from your boss or coworkers while working in a company. Such issues are not to be neglected rather they should be reported to the Human Resource department so that management can take a quick action on it.
Here is a simple step wise process that you need to follow while writing such a complain along with a format sample for reference.
Stepwise Process for Writing Complaint Letter to Human Resources
- Start with the past experiences or encounters with the employee
- Talk about the incident that has taken place in the recent past. Make sure you cite a complete incident which reflects the improper conduct of the employee.
- Now mention that this kind of behavior is against the policy of the company and must be corrected. Mention the kind of action that can be taken against him.
- End the letter mentioning about correcting the behavior. Leave the final decision on the management.
This letter should have three copies. The main copy should go to the HR manager, one should be filed in the personnel file of the employee against whom the complaint is been made and last cop should go to the employee himself.
Sample Complaint Letter to Human Resources
Date: December, 05th, 2014
Manager, Human Resources,
Dear Mr. Roberts,
I have been associated with ABC Software from past five years. I have an excellent record of finishing my targets on time. I have always been regular and prompt with my reporting. Despite this I feel that I have been discriminated. I feel this discrimination has been on the basis of my age and gender. In last two years, I have observed that lesser experienced employees have been promoted over me, they all had average working records and they all were males. From last three years, I am working on the same profile and all my juniors have been promoted. Moreover, I feel men are getting all the important projects so that they can have more opportunities.
I have made complaints on the same issue earlier but nothing has been done so far. These were made on 10th June, 2014, 15th August, 2014, 15th September, 2014 and 10th October, 2014. The form numbers for these complaints have been A123, A210, A256 and A312 respectively. I have always enjoyed working in the company but this kind of discrimination has left me with a bad feeling. It is really disappointing to see your efforts go unnoticed.
When I have joined the company, I was told that I will be given equal opportunities to perform but nothing seems to go in sync with the promises made. If the same situation persists then I will be forced to take some legal action against the discrimination.
It is not right to discriminate employees based on gender or age. It is a serious offence. I am hopeful that this matter will be resolved at the earliest.
Thanks for your consideration and I will be looking forward to hear from you.
Search Sample Formats:
- letter to human resources complaint
- how to write a letter to complain to human resources
- how to write a complain letter to hr
- write complaint letter human resources
- format to write a complaint letter to HR
- writing complaint to hr
- how to file a complaint with marriott human resources with the government
- formatting letter to human resources
- how to write human resources
- human complaian