Good Interview Questions
It include 36 good interview questions as follows:
1. Good personal goal questions
• Why are you interested in leaving your current assignment and why do you feel that this assignment would be better for you?
• Describe tow or three major trends in your profession today.
• Why did you choose this profession/field?
• Describe the best boss and the worse boss you have ever had.
2. Good experience questions
• Tell us a little more about your professional experience, particularly those not mentioned on your CV
3. Good competencies questions
• What qualities or experience make you the best candidate for this position?
• Describe a situation in which you did “all the right things” and were still unsuccessful. What did you learn from the experience?
• Can you describe how you go about solving problems? Please give us some examples.
• What is the biggest conflict you have ever been involved in at work? How did you handle that situation?
• Describe some basic steps that you would take in implementing a new program
• Tell us how you go about organizing your work. Also, describe an experience you have had with computers or other tools as they relate to organization.
4. Good education questions
• What new skills have you learned over the past year?
• Tell us how you would learn your new job in the absence of a formal training program
• Can you share with us your ideas about professional development?
5. Good new job questions
• How does this position fit into your overall career goals?
• What do you dislike most about your current job?
• On the basis of the information you have received so far, what do you see as the major challenges of this position and how would you meet them?
• Do you have any questions for us?
6. Good questions for candidates to ask employer
• What is the rate of turnover in the department I am applying to work in?
• What is the best way to advance in this company?
• Do you feel this company is financially sound?
• How much do you think this company will grow in the next 3-5 years?
• What kind of projects and assignments will I be working on?
• Can you tell me what happened to the last person that held this position?
• How would you describe this company’s personality?
• Are there any current problems facing the company or the department with the job opening?
• What are the top five things you like about working for this company? Are there any things that you do not like?
• What are your company’s strengths?
• Do you feel your company has any weaknesses?
• What aspects of this organization made you want to work for them?
• Does your company offer any job training opportunities or professional development?
• Is there job training for this position?
• Which departments will I be working most closely with?
• Can you tell me what do you like about working for this company?
• Does your company have any current plans for expansion or cutbacks?
• How would you describe your company’s management style