Closing of PF Account

For this u need to fill the form no. 19 (Employees’s Provident Fund Scheme,1952) and Form No.10C (Employees’s Pension Scheme,1995)
and you can withdrawal the PF deposited to your account by your previous Employer.

Click Here To Download 19 Form Withdrawal PF

Click Here To Download 10 C Form Pension Fund