Sample Disciplinary Letter for Excessive Absenteeism
I have attached sample disciplinary letter for excessive absenteeism.
Dated December 2nd 2007
Sub:- Continuous absence from duty without leave/permission or intimation.
Dear Mr. xyz
You have been continuously absent from duty without leave, permission or intimation from November 08, 2007.
This shows that you are no longer interested in continuing your services with us and have abandoned your services with us on your own accord.
Your absence has put the Company into a great financial loss and inconvenience. As the work is suffering badly and to avoid further losses you are hereby instructed to report for your duty without any delay within 10 (Ten) days from the date of this letter, failing to which it will be considered that you have abandoned your services and are no longer interested in continuing your services with us and we will be left with no other alternative, but to make alternative arrangements.
For xxxxxxx. Ltd.,
Search Sample Formats:
- hr sample warning letter regarding excessive absenteeism
- sample disciplinary letter for absenteeism
- discipline for excessive absenteeism
- disiplinary notice for physician excessive absenteeism
- excessive absenteeism warning letter sample
- questions for absentism investigation
- sample disciplinary action for excessive absenteeism
- sample hr letters for absenteeism
- Taiwan women C E O and business peoples contact emails mail